• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tuggers Can And Should Consider Direct Timeshare Exchanges With Each Other

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
yea im not sure how id even design something that could accommodate a month long stay to trade with another month long stay etc. (on top of the odds of that happening)

suppose you could simply just post all the weeks you have available and see what someone would offer.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I like the new change where you can search different ad in one place. Where can I see post date? It would be helpful to see when the ad was posted.
this is actually a great idea, not sure how we overlooked that (or maybe it was in originally, and is now missing)...ill be sure to get it back added.

Sn0wbird

TUG Member
Reaction score
this is actually a great idea, not sure how we overlooked that (or maybe it was in originally, and is now missing)...ill be sure to get it back added.
That would be great. Thank you for your support!!!

jp10558

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Seaworld
Wyndham Smoky Mountains
So, one of the things I'm still a little confused about here might just be the systems interaction. So if I was going to use this, having HGVC and Wyndham, I'd say ... what? My home resort? A set of points I can use inside the system with a GC? Do I pre-book a week and then (not sure if this is possible) edit it or cancel it if not exchanged?

Thanks.