• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

tug printed items

TUG Swag poll!

• TUG Bumper sticker

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • TUG Oil change style sticker

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • TUG round small sticker

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
had a few minutes, and discovered the magic wand tool in photoshop =)

urlplusnohaloredtug.jpg

urlplusnohalobluetug.jpg

or this color red

redtugovalonly.jpg

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it possible for a TUG MEMBER to get credit for a referral by simply getting the "Guest" to submit his or her membership and use the referring member's USERNAME?

yes

If so a lot of the Membership could purchase business cards at a nominal cost and ask the potential new member to check out the site.

On the business card the TUG MEMBER could put his or her USERNAME on the back and request that "if" the NEWBIE decides to join use the TUG MEMBER's USERNAME as the referring member.

There are many TUG MEMBERS who could thereby become Lifetime TUG Members. The TUG MEMBER benefits by reducing the cost of membership and TUG would benefit by dramatically increasing the number of members.

Once you get the logo finalized we need to get those business cards set-up with a few simple instructions for the newbie on the back of the card.

A few hundred two color business cards with the tid-bits on the back and a specific blank line for the card purchaser to put his or her USERNAME would get the ball rolling.

Some ideas for the back of the card:

I have no problem with this.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
and more options

redtugbluetxtoddarc.jpg

and with some added info

redtugbluetxtoddarcownershe.jpg

or

redtugbluetxtoddarcdedicate.jpg

or

redtugbluetxtoddarctruth.jpg

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
note we may use a combination of these, as some more meant for promotional items to be given to people, vs others who are already TUGGERS and just want some of the stuff.

sadly, while I think the blank "TUG" in the oval is the most clean....it does nothing in terms of advertising =)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
few new more professional ones...for handing out to other people etc.

Oval-TUG.jpg

please let me know which of the phrases at the bottom you like more...and we will go with that one.

Goofyhobbie

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Brian,

Of the three I like the top one best.

"Timeshare Owners Helping Each Other Since 1993"

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Brian, if you put the website text in the outer circle, in the same color as the circle but with a white background, you can have your simple circle with TUG inside it. The advertising still happens, but TUg is displayed as you want it.

Dave

carl2591

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.
tug logo iwth palm trees

hate to bring up an old thread

but what happened with the stickers, caps etc.. I printed up business card with the home printer and use them at a lot of resorts.. easy to hand out and cheap to produce with card stock with micro pref edges at staples or officemax.

I was looking for the nice tug logo with the palm trees but in a large size than
400 x 400..
http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78451&page=3
see message 54, image 5..

need something for a tee shirt.
anyone have a good high def image somewhere i can download.??

thanks

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
i gave away all the stickers I had made.

you can order items at the cafepress shop...is a thread about that in the lounge actually!

I dont believe I have a hires copy of the original palm tree graphic sadly.

carl2591

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.
too bad that was one of the best i thought.. nice beachie feel to it..

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
too bad that was one of the best i thought.. nice beachie feel to it..
The palm tree island graphics actually incorporated royalty-free clip art from Microsoft, after clearing it with them. Sad to say, I lost the originals in a hard drive crash several years ago. Can't find either one on their current site.

Last edited:

carl2591

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
i thought that was something i had seen before. wonder if some one some where has that old clip on a old hard drive.

getting me a new mother boards with RAID 1 for mirroring hard drives.. now no more HD crashes.. just pop in a new and away we go..