• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

tug printed items

TUG Swag poll!

• TUG Bumper sticker

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • TUG Oil change style sticker

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • TUG round small sticker

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

Dori

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I 've had a T-shirt with the TUG logo for years. It is so big that I use it as a beach coverup. Many people have asked me about it, and of course I am happy to tell them about TUG and to invite them to visit our website.

Dori

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I 've had a T-shirt with the TUG logo for years. It is so big that I use it as a beach coverup. Many people have asked me about it, and of course I am happy to tell them about TUG and to invite them to visit our website.

Dori

for stuff like that, the cafepress store is likely your best (and cheapest) option.

http://www.cafepress.com/timeshare

i can upload some different pictures to it however...let me work on that.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
for stuff like that, the cafepress store is likely your best (and cheapest) option.

http://www.cafepress.com/timeshare

i can upload some different pictures to it however...let me work on that.

ok heres the dillyo =)

I have uploaded a variety of images to cafepress, various ones used throughout the site. I will link them below here in a second.

What I want is to change the poll to vote on which ones you want to see, and what items you want to see them on.

I can then go in and modify the cafepress site to produce those products for you.

What I will do for all of you die hard tug supporters, is offer a free membership extension for any shirt purchased. Just send me the reciept for your purchase so I know whos membership it is...and this will be an easy way for you to subsidize your TUG swag...essentially making it free (or close to it depending on the shirt you buy!)

in the next few posts ill add the images and the poll

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
image 2:
38354546_400x400.jpg

an old tug logo I found digging around, but it might look nice on a shirt!

image 3:
38354542_400x400.jpg

this is the actual image I use for the tug banner, the source image is quite large and im not quite sure how it would go on a tshirt...ill go ahead and assume they will scale it down quite a bit =)

image 4:
38354534_400x400.jpg

one of the other newer official TUG logos.

image 5:
851363_400x400.jpg

this is the current cafepress default logo for all merchandise.

image 6a:
3380361_125x125.jpg

image 6b:
3380289_400x400.jpg

these two appear to be for a top/bottom custom license plate...although I dont see it on the store at the moment.

image 7:
895262_400x400.jpg

another custom TUG image I found on the site.

(also if you would like any other TUG images you may have uploaded, ill be happy to do so!)

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ack, i see the first one doesnt appear to blow up very well, we can likely exclude that one from going on a tshirt...might work well on a luggage tag or coffee mug or button or something.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
added a few stickers to the store link above, let me know which ones you prefer!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
itll likely cost more to mail them than they cost with todays postage rates! :hysterical:

Why not have people who want them send you a self-addressed stamped envelope? That way you won't be out anything.

Dave

l2trade

TUG Member
Reaction score
Why not have people who want them send you a self-addressed stamped envelope? That way you won't be out anything.

Dave

I really like that idea. I wish I had a stack of TUG stickers or something cheap to hand out during all my vacations. I tell so many people about TUG, but then I need to find something to write down and explain the website. Most have never heard of it.

Maybe we could sell generic Tug Fan business cards with website logo & URLs? The backside could have 1 2 3 instructions for newbies to get acquainted and feel comfortable joining us. I'd love to buy & hand out a stack of those if they are reasonably priced.

Black Diamond

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
QUOTE form: l2trade

Maybe we could sell generic Tug Fan business cards with website logo & URLs? The backside could have 1 2 3 instructions for newbies to get acquainted and feel comfortable joining us. I'd love to buy & hand out a stack of those if they are reasonably priced.

I have been thinks along the same line, pass out business cards to fellow resort guest to guide them away form the "90 minute sales pitch" and I would liker to have my own user name(Black Diamond) attached as a way to show that I am for real and no just another sales rep.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
all wonderful ideas

also, before you buy anything off the site...might want to wait...im coming up with a better design some of you may like...itll be similar to the round black oval - 3 letters in the middle type icon listed above!

Its begun to grow on me!

like this...but ill be adding a bit more to it (the name and the link to the site)

tugblankoval.bmp

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Yessssssss !

That's it !

Perfect.

All it needs is www.tug2.net in little bitty printing inside the oval, centered under the big TUG.

Worth waiting for.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
That's it !

Perfect.

All it needs is www.tug2.net in little bitty printing inside the oval, centered under the big TUG.

Worth waiting for.

It is indeed a nice clean logo, but id be lying if I said I did the work. It was provided as a sample of some other logos from a TUGGER PeterS! :whoopie:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Had a few minutes to open photoshop today.

Take 1

urlonlyoval.gif

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Excellent.

Just right.

Thanks.

will tinker around with a few more just for grins when i get some more free time.

Ill also have the printer print off some stickers that ill provide for free, but ill upload this image to cafepress so you guys can order things if you like?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
will tinker around with a few more just for grins when i get some more free time.

Ill also have the printer print off some stickers that ill provide for free, but ill upload this image to cafepress so you guys can order things if you like?

k, uploaded these to the logo shop if you wish.

I may tinker with the design more...specifically to add the TIMESHARE USERS GROUP moniker to the top of the oval as well (inside)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
great idea. I like it.

How about the same thing in a oval coaster. The cheap carboard type you get at bars. Might be a nice thing to accidently leave at a resort or two.

ill dig around cafepress for that, but I didnt see it in my first go around.

there are some coasters listed however...i believe they are just regular square ceramic ones.

I think ill order some of this stuff myself just to see how it turns out!

Itll make great xmas gifts for my father! lol!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
2nd try

urlplus.jpg

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
think i may want to clean up the shading/texture at the bottom...and add perhaps a few colors for spunk....but we are getting there!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
think i may want to clean up the shading/texture at the bottom...and add perhaps a few colors for spunk....but we are getting there!

without the halo

urlplusnohalo.jpg

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Brian, a suggestion: Change the font color on "TIMESHARE USERS GROUP" and "WWW.TUG2.NET" to dark red. And maybe reduce the font size a point or two? Otherwise it's really good, I think. That'd work for me on a sticker AND a ballcap.

Dave

Goofyhobbie

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Brian,

You are definitely on to something.

Is it possible for a TUG MEMBER to get credit for a referral by simply getting the "Guest" to submit his or her membership and use the referring member's USERNAME?

If so a lot of the Membership could purchase business cards at a nominal cost and ask the potential new member to check out the site.

On the business card the TUG MEMBER could put his or her USERNAME on the back and request that "if" the NEWBIE decides to join use the TUG MEMBER's USERNAME as the referring member.

There are many TUG MEMBERS who could thereby become Lifetime TUG Members. The TUG MEMBER benefits by reducing the cost of membership and TUG would benefit by dramatically increasing the number of members.

Once you get the logo finalized we need to get those business cards set-up with a few simple instructions for the newbie on the back of the card.

A few hundred two color business cards with the tid-bits on the back and a specific blank line for the card purchaser to put his or her USERNAME would get the ball rolling.

Some ideas for the back of the card:

Instructions:

1. At WWW.TUG2.NET - interact with thousands of TIMESHARE OWNERS
2. Learn how to maxmize your ownership and how to Buy, Sell, or Rent.
3. Exchange with other Timeshare Owners - avoid Exchange Fees.
4. Get excellent tips on how to maximize your vacations
5. General access is free.
6. Expanded access with great benefits costs only $15 a year.
7. For your referral use my USERNAME: ____________________________