• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The New Club Wyndham Website (General Discussion)

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
I am in using Safari on iPad. Can't find my points available . The search feature is just about unusable. I DO have all my reservations and contracts which is a plus. I like the graphics, but they are going to slow down the system I think. Give me the old search function with the new graphics and I will be okay. Maybe it is being worked on as we speak. One can only hope.. Pretty frustrated looking for availability. Have to wonder, as a Presidential Reserve owner, how there can be LESS availability for me for PR units at Bonnett Creek in December than for regular owners...

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
Well on a positive note their promise to allow ARP booking online seems to be true. I can book all the way out to June 21, 2018.

I was able to start an ARP reservation too, as well as confirm that it would let me book ARP at a Myrtle Beach resort different than the one I own at.

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
I somehow doubt that. I have a single member number, are the ones with issues people with multiple account numbers? Trying to debug what is the problem.
We have only 1 account .. it has 5 contracts which are a mix of direct Wyndham purchases and resales.

What happens if you log out and back in? (don't try unless you are willing to loose access for the evening!!).

Bob

famy27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just tried again and got in. Was able to snag a three-bedroom presidential for two nights, checking in the Friday after Thanksgiving. I know this wasn't there when I checked before the conversion.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone get into the RCI portal through the new site?

I got in. Just go to the Ownership Details, Exchanges, then keep clicking on the various screens until you are there.

happyhopian

Reaction score
This might be the WORST search function in the history of time. What if I don't want a specific date in or out but rather I'm looking for a four day stay over two weeks. Amazing that they took a VERY great search functionality in the old site and ruined it. Everything else be dammed. I've been trying to figure out how to search for 4 nights over a month and I can't get it except to search range by range

Vacationfuntips

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can not figure out how to get to RCI using the new website.

I've clicked on External Exchange under the Benefits Category and there is only a click on link for deposits. I do not see any link to access RCI Exchange vacations, Extra Vacations or Last Minute Vacations.

Does anyone have any access through the New Wyndham website?

By the way - I'm not loving the New and Improved website. It is not easy to navigate and much more time consuming to search for availability. Resort information, points charts, floor plans, room size info, occupancy info resort maps, resort videos, photos, etc... I found helpful. I'm not sure where to look for this stuff other than the EXPIRED Members Directory.

Cynthia T. :)

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just tried again and got in. Was able to snag a three-bedroom presidential for two nights, checking in the Friday after Thanksgiving. I know this wasn't there when I checked before the conversion.

I wonder if all this availability you guys (I can't get in) are seeing tonight is a mistake. It wasn't there last week but it is now? I gotta wonder

And if it's a mistake, what's next.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
By the way the system now recognizes that your Account Number is holding a transaction, and even if you log on with a different logon for your other owners, it still knows that Account Number is in the process of holding a transactions and IT WILL NOT let you hold any additional units. You can only be in the process of booking 1 unit at a time, and you must complete that transactions first, or cancel it before you can starting another booking process.

I'm sure some of you know what I am on about.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
And another question

They say it will be up and running for all of us on Monday

Will that be midnight of some random time tomorrow

wilson14

Reaction score
And another question

They say it will be up and running for all of us on Monday

Will that be midnight of some random time tomorrow

When I called vacation planning a few weeks ago, she acted like it would be midnight. But if everyone cannot login right now, I don't know why it would start working at midnight for everyone. Guess we'll see.

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I got the exact same thing. And even if I had typed the password incorrectly, what the heck system only gives you one attempt before locking you out for 30 minutes? That's ridiculous.

Interesting. I had one bad password entry and no problems entering it a second time (correctly). No 30 minute lock out at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
By the way the system now recognizes that your Account Number is holding a transaction, and even if you log on with a different logon for your other owners, it still knows that Account Number is in the process of holding a transactions and IT WILL NOT let you hold any additional units. You can only be in the process of booking 1 unit at a time, and you must complete that transactions first, or cancel it before you can starting another booking process.

I'm sure some of know what I am on about.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I was hoping I could have ten tabs open and put 10 reservations on hold. And then go back and take my time completing them

Vacationfuntips

TUG Member
Reaction score
I got in. Just go to the Ownership Details, Exchanges, then keep clicking on the various screens until you are there.

Thank you. That worked for me.

This new Wyndham website is not an improvement to me. I think it needs to be simple. I liked comparing all resorts with availability in a location. I haven't been able to do that. I have checked availability month by month based upon a specific room size. Now I can check 1 resort at a time with a specific room size.

This is so annoying. How is this better? The room size category should give bed information and occupancy information. I don't see that anywhere.

Cynthia T. :)

spackler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Quarter House, Jean Lafitte House, Bali Hai
Of all the travel-related websites I use (hotels, airlines, review sites, etc) I can't name a single one that's harder to use then this "updated" one.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
Interesting. I had one bad password entry and no problems entering it a second time (correctly). No 30 minute lock out at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
had the same issue - I cleared my autofill and re-entered password after 2 hrs. then it worked.

anyone know where to find my current points status?

Pathways

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes. Thank you. I am also into the RCI portal.

Also figured out how to search for all room types at once, and to display future reservations with the next one displayed on top

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I wonder if all this availability you guys (I can't get in) are seeing tonight is a mistake. It wasn't there last week but it is now? I gotta wonder

All this available, surely you must be joking. (....and don't call me Shirley comes to mind, as this is a bad comedy routine right.)

The only efficient search is if you know the exact check in and check out day. If you want to be opportunistic and just look what is available for a month or two window. FORGET IT. You can only look at available for a SINGLE MONTH at a time AND for a single ROOM TYPE at ONE Time. All this availability, I have NO patience to look that hard for availability I have NO idea is there, and no ideas what size unit it is in.

WYNDHAM YOU NEED TO PUT IN SEARCH CAPABILITIES that display like the OLD SYSTEM DISPLAYED IT. This is utter and complete crap if you have NO specific dates in mind. You even removed the find the first available which I used a lot.

If you know your dates it is workable, but if you do NOT have set dates it is UN-USABLE. Replace this search FAST and/or put the OLD search in place as an inventory lookup without booking capabilities, as a stop gap measure.

Are you trying to drive people to make phone bookings, it certainly looks like it?

Last edited:

CO skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
This might be the WORST search function in the history of time.
Could it be that the new search function is intentionally cumbersome to make it difficult for "bots" to operate? Most owners probably have an idea of where they want to go, and when they want to go, and what size unit they want. Searching is easy for them.

Someone, or some thing, looking for the most lucrative reservation avialable any given moment will have a much more difficult time.

Pathways

TUG Member
Reaction score
A lot of this site reminds me of the DVC website. I HATED it at first, but now I have learned new tricks that actually save me time.

I do see some potential here, if they work out the bugs!

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater

I think it is more of a case of cancelled reservations by people who could not attach a name to a GC. Of course nobody has cancelled the Smoky Mtns. Lodge for the week I want......