• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The New Club Wyndham Website (General Discussion)

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I know exactly what you are talking about. I was hoping I could have ten tabs open and put 10 reservations on hold. And then go back and take my time completing them

NOT a CHANCE, I even tried two separate logons.

Last edited:

Zeke_62

TUG Member
Reaction score
The auto upgrade did not work for me. I had auto upgrade on a reservation. Cancelled the larger unit. The larger unit returned to inventory where fortunately another 1br existed and I was able to book with upgrade. Then cancelled the first 1br.

Pathways

TUG Member
Reaction score
All this available, sure you must be joking. The only efficient search is if you know the exact check in and check out day. If you want to be opportunistic and just look what is available for a month or two window. FORGET IT. You can only look at available for a SINGLE MONTH at a time AND for a single ROOM TYPE at ONE Time.

To see all the room types, (at least 1BR, 2BR, 3BR, studio) use the drop down box to select the ones you want.

You can also see them for the whole month (Just one though)

staceyeileen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does it still show you the month calendar where each day was colored a different shade based on if "many" or "Few" reservations are available? (I can't get in....)

famy27

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder if all this availability you guys (I can't get in) are seeing tonight is a mistake. It wasn't there last week but it is now? I gotta wonder

And if it's a mistake, what's next.

If it's a mistake, I will have two disappointed kids. They really love Glacier Canyon. I'm just hoping these are cancellations...

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
To see all the room types, (at least 1BR, 2BR, 3BR, studio) use the drop down box to select the ones you want.

You can also see them for the whole month (Just one though)

Yes I have tried this... I picked 1 RESORT, Used the drop down and picked all room types, and if you put NO dates in this is what you get.... YOU HAVE TO SELECT A ROOM TYPE to SEE INVENTORY. And its 1 ROOM TYPE at a TIME.

If you are getting something that shows everything "show me the money".

upload_2017-5-21_21-5-11.png

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The auto upgrade did not work for me. I had auto upgrade on a reservation. Cancelled the larger unit. The larger unit returned to inventory where fortunately another 1br existed and I was able to book with upgrade. Then cancelled the first 1br.

How much time did you give it? I want to time that, but I didn't think I needed to look up inventory that was available with upgrades opportunities so I could test it. But I can't search worth crap to find anything.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Does it still show you the month calendar where each day was colored a different shade based on if "many" or "Few" reservations are available? (I can't get in....)

NOT a CHANCE either, see my post one or two above this. That is the crap you do get.

I want the light and dark green back so badly.

Pathways

TUG Member
Reaction score

It actually says 'Limited Availability' on the calendar

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
Okay, maybe this will be helpful with the search feature. When you want to search:

Hit "BOOK" then
Hit " View All Destinations"
Pick the STATE you want to go to not the resort.
Then put in your date range.
Leave "unit options" as optional.
Click "search"

It will list all the available units at all the resorts in that particular state. You can also pick certain areas like Orlando, Myrtle Beach etc. It will also give you the required points for the unit and option to book it.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Anyone get into the RCI portal through the new site?

Work as it always did..... here is the where you find it on the new club site....

upload_2017-5-21_21-13-6.png

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Okay, maybe this will be helpful with the search feature. When you want to search:

Hit "BOOK" then
Hit " View All Destinations"
Pick the STATE you want to go to not the resort.
Then put in your date range.
Leave "unit options" as optional.
Click "search"

It will list all the available units at all the resorts in that particular state. You can also pick certain areas like Orlando, Myrtle Beach etc. It will also give you the required points for the unit and option to book it.

Right, except 50% or more of my searches I have NO DATES. I want to see what is available over the next 2 months. The date box is actually a CHECK IN and OUT dates and can only be for a max of 14 days. The search results will then only show you something is 14 days in its entirety is available.

Believe me I have tried everything I can think of that is available in the website. As I stated in an earlier post, if you KNOW your exact dates, the search is manageable. If you DO NOT KNOW YOUR DATES, the search in UN-USABLE as it stands today.

However, if you search Sat to Sat and ONLY Fri to Fri is available and you do a 7 day search, you will get NADA. As it is NOT an exact match on dates. At least the old system you saw green boxes and had an idea where to aim. This new site, there is NO Aiming. It is just a crap shot carnival game, if you are flexible with your dates. This system is NOT designed to be flexible. Which is really irritating. I would love to know who they asked how they used search.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It actually says 'Limited Availability' on the calendar

IF and ONLY IF I have a single room type selected first. which is my point, I DO NOT want to have to search each resort, by each room type to find something.

It shows limited availability or available BECAUSE I selected 2 BR deluxe which you can see is checked off on this screen shot.

upload_2017-5-21_21-25-17.png

Vacationfuntips

TUG Member
Reaction score
A lot of this site reminds me of the DVC website. I HATED it at first, but now I have learned new tricks that actually save me time.

I do see some potential here, if they work out the bugs!

I think you are right about that. I have just learned how to select and check off all room sizes and to select all available properties for specific dates. I can also see the occupancy and room size info.

For me, this new website is time consuming - I must learn how to navigate it. I liked the old website because it was simple. This is going to take some time.

There is a ton of inventory - I hope it is not too good to be true!

Cynthia T.:)

happyhopian

Reaction score
Right, except 50% or more of my searches I have NO DATES. I want to see what is available over the next 2 months. The date box is actually a CHECK IN and OUT dates and can only be for a max of 14 days. The search results will then only show you something is 14 days in its entirety is available.

Believe me I have tried everything I can think of that is available in the website. As I stated in an earlier post, if you KNOW your exact dates, the search is manageable. If you DO NOT KNOW YOUR DATES, the search in UN-USABLE as it stands today.

However, if you search Sat to Sat and ONLY Fri to Fri is available and you do a 7 day search, you will get NADA. As it is NOT an exact match on dates. At least the old system you saw green boxes and had an idea where to aim. This new site, there is NO Aiming. It is just a crap shot carnival game, if you are flexible with your dates. This system is NOT designed to be flexible. Which is really irritating. I would love to know who they asked how they used search.

I am in total agreement with this. If you know exactly what nights you want to travel and there is availability on that day you are golden but God forbid that date doesn't work because you will be adjusting night by night.

I can go to the check resort page but as you said I have to select a room size so I can't see if there ar eupgrades available at the same time. OF all the things they talked about changing they NEVER talked about changing the search features and thsi THIS is a cluster

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I cannot find a way to book 1 nite.

You can only book 1 night if you are within 15 days of checkin (I Tested this it worked , I might have to take this back, as I went to click on the book button and it failed to do anything, let me try a different way) .

Added NOTE. If I do a search using the calendar, picking days and then picking the BOOk option on the page, nothing happens. If I go back to the beginning and start a search with specific dates, then it books just fine.

I assumed you can still book 1 day if you are greater than 15 days from check in ONLY IF the 1 day is out there already, HOWEVER I assumed wrong. It will NOT let me book that single night EVEN if it is already stranded and a single night.

Last edited:

happyhopian

Reaction score
I think you are right about that. I have just learned how to select and check off all room sizes and to select all available properties for specific dates. I can also see the occupancy and room size info.

For me, this new website is time consuming - I must learn how to navigate it. I liked the old website because it was simple. This is going to take some time.

There is a ton of inventory - I hope it is not too good to be true!

Cynthia T.:)
How did you "select and check off all room sizes"? Did you have to specify check in = check out

happyhopian

Reaction score
You can only book 1 night if you are within 15 days of checkin (I Tested this it worked fine) . I assume you can still book 1 day if you are greater than 15 days from check in ONLY IF the 1 day is out there already.
Did that change in the last update or am I just not seeing any 1 nights available now?

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater

I agree with you 100%, but I really wasn't aiming at you dilemma with my post. I was really frustrated trying to search ANYTHING until I stumbled upon this search function. I was putting it out there for everybody who is struggling to get a grip on this thing.

I am guessing that our much loved green boxes were eliminated to make it harder on Megarenters and bots.

happyhopian

Reaction score
I agree with you 100%, but I really wasn't aiming at you dilemma with my post. I was really frustrated trying to search ANYTHING until I stumbled upon this search function. I was putting it out there for everybody who is struggling to get a grip on this thing.

I am guessing that our much loved green boxes were eliminated to make it harder on Megarenters and bots.
They certainly succeed in making it hard - they just missed the target audience and got everyone. WTF knows exactly which dates they are travelling and isn't going to be flexible for that friday checkin instead of saturday. At least a +/- 4 would have been helpful!

Pathways

TUG Member
Reaction score
IF and ONLY IF I have a single room type selected first. which is my point, I DO NOT want to have to search each resort, by each room type to find something.

It shows limited availability or available BECAUSE I selected 2 BR deluxe which you can see is checked off on this screen shot
You're right - when it shows the entire month you have to select a specific unit, one at a time. Not good.

I too just figured out how to search for an entire region, not just one resort. It looks like the regions are the same as the old site.