• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

stslc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mountainside, MOC Sequel
At Waikoloa leaving Sunday morning. We have two Tommy Bahama chairs and an umbrella we received from Pacman Let me know if anyone can use them.

marmite

TUG Sightings Guru
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Chateau, Sheraton Desert Oasis,
HGVC Paradise,
WorldMark
Is anyone starting a Maui reservation Dec 9/10/11 that could use some Tommy Bahama chairs & umbrellas (or at least keep them in play for another week or two)? I'm at Nanea, but usually these go to the bell desk at WKORN. I don't think they'll hold them that long over the Christmas holidays.

headoflife

TUG Member
Reaction score
@marmite I wish we were headed to Maui! We are arriving in HNL, heading to MKO, on 12/11 is anyone has anythign they want to pass along. We check out there on 12/18, and are leaving the island on 12/19, and will happily pass anything on when we go.

ascarborough

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is anyone starting a Maui reservation Dec 9/10/11 that could use some Tommy Bahama chairs & umbrellas (or at least keep them in play for another week or two)? I'm at Nanea, but usually these go to the bell desk at WKORN. I don't think they'll hold them that long over the Christmas holidays.
We are checking into to WKORV on Saturday 10th and could use the chairs and umbrellas and pass them on.

Nowaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: 41,520 points - Coylumbridge, Flamingo, Elara, Trump, 2x Boulevard
I check in to HGVC Kings Land (Big Island) on 12/28. If someone has a checkout date around this date, let's talk. We'll have a car, so not just limited to Waikoloa area.

And I checkout on 1/10. If you check in around that time, let's talk.

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Checking in at WP0RV on Sunday January 7th. Could use an umbrella and up to 4 chairs. Will have a car and could pick up at other Princeville timeshares. Will pass to Tuggers when we leave. Thanks!

DianeG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looking for two extra chairs in the Waikoloa/Kailua-Kona/ area, anytime from this week-end to mid-Feb…. having lots of guests who decided to join us in our TS this winter ;)
Will be at PG, and can easily pick-up. Thanks!

Nowaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Checking out from Big Island - HGVC Kings' Land - Building 21 tomorrow by 10am straight. No chairs or umbrellas but we'll have some leftover food, beer, and 4 boogie boards (3 kids, 1 adult). If someone's interested, I can take a picture if what's left, but if there's no interest, I won't bother.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
I’ll be staying at Westin Nanea 2/5-2/12…. I’ll take whatever ya got :)

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I leave Marriott Waiohai on January 13th. We'll have a couple of boogie boards. PM me if interested.

Nowaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Checking out from Big Island - HGVC Kings' Land - Building 21 tomorrow by 10am straight. No chairs or umbrellas but we'll have some leftover food, beer, and 4 boogie boards (3 kids, 1 adult). If someone's interested, I can take a picture if what's left, but if there's no interest, I won't bother.
Because no takers, here's a free board for the first person. HGVC Kings Land Building 21.

Screenshot_2023-01-09-11-12-36-32_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4~01.jpg

VI Guy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving Maui late March 17 2023.... looking for chairs/umbrella we are in kahana/kaanapali area....... we will of course leave behind for others...

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Checking in at WP0RV on Sunday January 7th. Could use an umbrella and up to 4 chairs. Will have a car and could pick up at other Princeville timeshares. Will pass to Tuggers when we leave. Thanks!
Still hoping to pick up an umbrella and some beach chairs in the Princeville, Hanalei or Kilauea areas.

SeeMe

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shell Vacation Club
Global Exchange Vacation Club
The Imperial of Waikiki
Westin Kierland Villas
We are checking in the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villa North Sunday January 22 and checking out Friday Feb 3. Looking for a couple beach chairs is anyone is leaving some behind…..thanks.

ScoopKona

Reaction score
Monkey King Coffee - Captain Cook, Hawaii
Once I'm back at the farm, I can volunteer my job-box as a beach notion depository. It's convenient for people on the West side of the Big Island. (Everyone who visits ends up on my road to go to the painted church and two step).

The box is there, unlocked, right now. (And don't lock it!) So if anyone desperately needs to make a mask/snorkel/umbrella deposit, get in touch.

Jwerking

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach Club, Marriott Summit Watch, Port of Call (HHI), Mayan Palace
At Paniolo Greens in Waikoloa from Jan 22 to Feb 26, would love any beach chairs, umbrella, or other items! Thanks in advance!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We are on Maui from 2/13-3/27. I wouldn't want any beach chairs for the first 12 days, but we will be at Westin Ka'anapali from 2/25 on and would love to have beach chairs for part of that time. Would also love to meet some TUGgers anytime during those six weeks as well. Our new baby grandkids and our 5-year-old granddaughter will be with us for 3 weeks, and we could use an umbrella to keep those babies out of the sun.

Mahalo to anyone who has the beach stuff for us at that time, but it's okay if someone else wants it because we can buy what we need from that guy who sells it along Front St. :)

Gracey

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Longboat Bay Club, Disney s Old Key West, Wyndham
Will be checking into Hilton Bay Club tomorrow, Jan 21st. If anyone has chairs available at all I would greatly appreciate it.

DianeG

TUG Member
Reaction score
At Paniolo Greens in Waikoloa from Jan 22 to Feb 26, would love any beach chairs, umbrella, or other items! Thanks in advance!
PM me - can share items for the same time period.

pacman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arrive in Waikoloa on Feb 13 - for 2 weeks - beach chairs and umbrella would be greatly appreciated.

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still hoping to pick up an umbrella and some beach chairs in the Princeville, Hanalei or Kilauea areas.
Still hoping to inherit some beach chairs and an umbrella Will pass on when we leave Princeville.

mendota1

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will arrive at the Kauai Beach Club 2/9 for a two week stay. Two beach chairs and one umbrella would be appreciated.