• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Carolgold1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shell Vacation Club (Wyndham)
Actually, I got things from a trip advisor person. He left me mats and an umbrella and a bag.

I'm in Oahu - passing it on to a tugger from 11-17. Anyone coming to HGVC then could get it then.

Perhaps we can make some sort of sticky for swaps in the future? Anyone in Kauai right now who wants to leave stuff for us? We arrive the 10th at Marriott Beach. We will leave it for someone on the 17th - just let us know if you want it.
We used to do that on the last day of vacation. Find some nice people just arriving and give them our chairs and umbrella. It was cheaper to buy the stuff rather than rent it by the day. This was before TUG though. Great idea!

pacman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just bought Tommy Bahama chairs & umbrella at Costco. Will be leaving Waikoloa on Feb27. Hope to give to another tugger.

VI Guy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving Maui late March 17 2023.... looking for chairs/umbrella we are in kahana/kaanapali area....... we will of course leave behind for others...

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
We will have two Tommy Bahamas chairs available at the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas on Maui on March 10 or March 11 through March 17 before @VI Guy has them reserved. If anyone would like to use the chairs during that time, let me know and we can arrange your pickup.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
We will have two Tommy Bahamas chairs available at the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas on Maui on March 10 or March 11 through March 17 before @VI Guy has them reserved. If anyone would like to use the chairs during that time, let me know and we can arrange your pickup.
I would love them. We are here now until 3/27. I would let them go by 3/25 because we will be at Hyatt for the last two nights, and we will be enjoying the pool at Hyatt with our three grands.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
I would love them. We are here now until 3/27. I would let them go by 3/25 because we will be at Hyatt for the last two nights, and we will be enjoying the pool at Hyatt with our three grands.
The chairs are reserved for another Tugger on 3/17, but are available for pickup late on March 10 and then you would need to coordinate a transfer to @VI Guy sometime on March 17. These chairs are not available for the last week of your stay, but maybe another Tugger will have more chairs to offer up for grabs by then.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
The chairs are reserved for another Tugger on 3/17, but are available for pickup late on March 10 and then you would need to coordinate a transfer to @VI Guy sometime on March 17. These chairs are not available for the last week of your stay, but maybe another Tugger will have more chairs to offer up for grabs by then.
Okay, so I will send him a PM. We have already been going back and forth on our Maui stay, anyway. :)

Lakeshore

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will anyone with chairs or umbrellas be leaving Newport Coast villas on March 4 or 5?

604mike

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None yet!
Hi - we are staying at Maui Bay in Kihei on 15th-27th.
Happy to arrange pick-up for any beach gear, ect.
Thanks!

VI Guy

TUG Member
Reaction score
chairs and umbrella avail from March 28....i am in kihei....they are booked from April 9 by another tugger.........anyone want chairs and umbrella in maui?

tofuyan

Reaction score
Will be at WKORV April 2. Anyone have beach chairs, umbrellas, floats to pass along?

wilma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
We will be in kaanapali (kaanapali alii, hyatt residence & wkorv) starting april 26 and leave may 11. Please let me know if anyone has chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards etc. of course, will pass along to the next group.

tofuyan

Reaction score
chairs and umbrella avail from March 28....i am in kihei....they are booked from April 9 by another tugger.........anyone want chairs and umbrella in maui?
Do you have any chairs and umbrella April 2-9?

Chrispee

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are at the Westin Nanea right now and have a boogie board to give away on March 31st if anybody would like it.

MOXJO7282

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We're arriving at the Maui Ocean Club April 14th - 29. Anyone who arrives before me want to buy some Tommy Bahama chairs to split? And if anyone is arriving April 28 and wants to go in on a chair deal I would welcome that.

Born2Travel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kuleana, Sands of Kahana, Marriott Newport Coast Villas, Marriott Grand Chateau, Worldmark, Foxrun
Bundle #1 will be available at the Westin on 4/12 until 4/22.

letsgobobby

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC - Lagoon, W57th, MarBrisa, Paradise
leaving Kings Land Waikoloa Sunday April 9 and will have : canned juices, a beer, some beach chairs, some papayas, eggs, butter, brussel sprouts and if feeling adventurous some minimally touched milk and OJ and 2 manapua. ping me and i will check back later.

Vacationist

Reaction score
leaving Kings Land Waikoloa Sunday April 9 and will have : canned juices, a beer, some beach chairs, some papayas, eggs, butter, brussel sprouts and if feeling adventurous some minimally touched milk and OJ and 2 manapua. ping me and i will check back later.
We are also at Kings Land...interested in this

letsgobobby

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC - Lagoon, W57th, MarBrisa, Paradise
sent a message

tomvc

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have both bundles 1 and 2 at WKORV. If anyone wants to reserve a set, please email the relevant Google calendar to book.

Both are available on April 17th.
Bundle 1 has another reservation starting April 22nd. Bundle 2 has lots of availability.

Vacationist

Reaction score
Free stuff at KingsLand on Big Island: Must pick up tonight or Thursday 4/13 prior to 10am: 2 beach chairs and umbrella, Styrofoam cooler, various food items including drinks. Reply here if you want ...