• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We arrive on 2/14 and would love to meet some TUG members (and we would love a couple of beach chairs, but we wouldn't need them until 3/11). We have lots of great lounge chairs at Hono Koa. We have a friend arriving on Maui on Saturday at well, and she is staying at Kahana Falls. Her name is Mellisa, if you happen to meet her. She is friendly and outgoing and seems to know everyone on the island. Her husband is the opposite: reserved, shy, not social like she is. He is one of Rick's closest friends.

Nowaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: 41,520 points - Coylumbridge, Flamingo, Elara, Trump, 2x Boulevard
(wrong thread, and no way to delete a comment, sorry)

Nowaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: 41,520 points - Coylumbridge, Flamingo, Elara, Trump, 2x Boulevard
We're staying at HGVC Grand Waikikian (Hilton Hawaiian Village). We didn't realize these chairs and umbrellas aren't free for guests to use until half of our stay (lol) so we just ordered one chair and umbrella (https://amazon.com/dp/B00HXDSXE2/)
Leaving HHV on 3/2, whoever wants it, let me know!

We're headed to Maui on 3/2 and staying at HGVC in Kihei for 3 nights. If you have any beach gear to pass in Kahalui or Kihei, please let me know.

happymum

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone at Waiohai need a beach umbrella and a few kitchen essentials? ( butter, olive oil, steak spice) Leaving Sunday March 6.

happymum

TUG Member
Reaction score
Luckily another Tug member is able to use it. Have a wonderful stay!

pacman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Waikoloa- last day is March 20. 2 brand new Tommy Bahama chairs and beach umbrella. Paid $150 at Costco. Would like to get $75 if possible.

epsherwood

Reaction score
We’re arriving at the Point at Poipu April 30 then moving to Bali Hai Villas at Princeville on May 7 for our second week. So excited to get back to Hawaii as it’s been three years! We would happily take any beach or food items and pay them forward when we leave if anyone else is around the area. We’re a family of five traveling this trip with me, hubby, 72 year old aunt and 7 year old twins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aarce

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be staying at Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club beginning on Sunday 5/22/22 for a week. Looking for a couple beach chairs. We can pick them up from any of the resorts nearby and will be sure to pass them along to another tugger.

TrojanRickus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Pacific Palisades
SDO
WKV
Arriving 6/4 and looking for a couple of chairs. One would work. We are staying at Westin North and would be happy to pick up. Thank you. Would be happy to pass it along after when we leave on 10.

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
WAIOHAI
Arriving 6/12 leaving 6/19 looking to borrow / pass on chairs.

j59kim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving in Kauai on 7/30 (Westin Princeville till 8/5 then Grand Hyatt till 8/8) if anyone is looking to pass along chairs or an umbrella!

caligal

Reaction score
Hilton Waikoloa (Big Island), will be there July 31st to August 6th, if anyone has any chairs/gear to pass or I can buy. If you are coming after these dates, I might have gear to pass on. Thanks!

sdtugger

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am leaving tomorrow from the Marriott Maui ocean club. I have 2 surf boards and 2 boogie boards and some sand toys.

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Late notice, but anyone around Waikoloa tonight is welcome to swing by our unit at Kings Land for a free Tommy Bahama Beach umbrella. PM for unit number

Ianneyan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and Vistana
Will be at Hilton Hawaiian Village from 9/24-10/2 if anyone has anything we can use! Beach items like chairs, noodles, and boogie boards especially appreciated! We‘ll gladly pass onto another Tigger afterward. Aloha!

Ianneyan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and Vistana
Aloha! We are checking out from Hilton Waikikian Lagoon Tower ina couple hours. I have some stuff I can pass on if you can pick up soon!

4 pool noodles (we use while snorkeling)
Sand toys
Butter
Mayo
Evoo
Bread
New package of bacon
Lettuce
Tomatoes
1/4 Costco bottle Kokoa ready made mai tai
pancake syrup
Half and half
Almond milk

Last edited:

604mike

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None yet!
Aloha - arriving Nov9th staying in Waikaloa (Hilton Ocean Tower and then Kingsland)

Happy to pick-up and beach or household items.

Cheers

VI Guy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello there...arriving Nov 12th to Big Island Hawaii. Staying at Kailua-Kona. Looking for beach chairs and or any other beach/household type stuff.

pacman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have 2 Tommy Bahama beach chairs and umbrella. In Waikoloa. Heading home on Nov 22

604mike

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
None yet!
Leaving Kings’land tomorrow (19th).
Should have kitchen items and new Tommy Bahama umbrella.

stslc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mountainside, MOC Sequel
Have 2 Tommy Bahama beach chairs and umbrella. In Waikoloa. Heading home on Nov 22
Hey Pacman, sent you a DM. We arrive tomorrow.

magmue

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Kingsland
West 57th
Worldmark
Whale Pointe fractional
Point at Poipu (deed)
Lawai Beach Resort
Kauai Beach Villas
We'll be in Kauai for 2 weeks, arriving November 26. Float noodles, chairs, umbrella, cooking staples? Will pass along when we go home on December 10.