• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

POLL: How interested are you in the new Starwood points programs?

How interested are you in the new Starwood points programs?

• I am very interested in purchasing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm mildly interested in purchasing.

• I would be interested in converting my Starwood Voluntary Deeds into a FlexOption type program.

• Total voters

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
My point is - Starwood is not making this kind of offer to current owners as part if the launch.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

This is not correct for me, YMMV. I guess you need to get lucky with the right rep. Not that I want to stir the pot, but your statement is all encompassing and it does not apply to me.:ignore:

Wondering who else is in the same boat...

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Originally Posted by Denise
My point is - Starwood is not making this kind of offer to current owners as part if the launch.

This is not correct for me, YMMV. I guess you need to get lucky with the right rep.

So your Rep., had made you an offer to bring all of your deeds into the a Flex program - similar to the original Marriott offer?

I'm having a very hard time believing that…

*I added the response that you suggested to the poll.

Last edited:

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
The offer was to bring two weeks, because the rest of my deeds were in the network. I chose not to do it because I had different goals and used a different approach.

I will drop it now...

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
The offer was to bring two weeks, because the rest of my deeds were in the network. I chose not to do it because I had different goals and used a different approach.

I will drop it now...

So you are saying you might be interested in enrolling all your voluntary resorts in some kind of a FlexOption program?

That makes more sense - I can't understand enrolling mandatory resorts.

Last edited:

Rsauer3473

TUG Member
Reaction score
A few weeks back we bought Flex in a deal where they took back my voluntary Lagunamar EOY 81,000 SOs. Now have every year SOs which balanced our portfolio to 444,300 every year. Net cost for Flex was about $14k.