• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Point member request for feedback

fishingguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Tug RCI Point members,
Are you able to use your Home Reservation feature from the RCI Points website, to search/book Home Resort(s) and Resort Group(s) exchanges at this time? I'm looking for feedback so I can determine if there is a generic problem with this feature -- or yet again, another problem with my account and account website interface. Whenever I click on Home Reservations now I keep getting an Error Id. (I've also tried using various Mac and PC web browsers and keep getting the same result.)

I've been struggling through a whole host of problems ever since the "Enhancement Upgrade" put in place several weeks ago. However, since the last RCI Sale I haven't been able to use this feature to take advantage of my ARP and search at my home resort. In fact, it appears that my account no longer has any home resorts associated with it at this time -- since I cannot search for exchanges at my home resorts or resorts associated with my resort groups @10 to 12 months now.

I'm getting reluctant about calling RCI Website support, since each time they fix something, something new gets screwed up.... So please let me know over the next few days. -TIA :(

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
not working for me, Damn your eyes RCI, Arrrrggggg

iloveflorida

TUG Member
Reaction score
The "Home Reservation" feature doesn't work for me either. Hate that it isn't working, but relieved to learn that it's a problem with the site and not with my account.

fishingguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the input, but let's see if a few more are having the problem.

It was working for me about 10 days before the last sale, when I saw a week at a group resort I was pondering ...go figure?

fishingguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
response from RCI

I opened a case file with RCI and this is the response I got back:

Thank you for your e-mail.

We apologize for the problems you encountered with our website. Unfortunately, RCI.com is currently experiencing a temporary problem with RCI Points Home Reservations. This has been reported to our technical staff to resolve as quickly as possible. We ask you please try again later and apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards,

:rolleyes:

Last edited: