• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

One Bedroom Worldmark Windsor Review in Windsor California

Clifbell

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Hilton, Westin, Marriott
Located 40 Minutes from the Pacific ocean and about 2 hours north of San Francisco sits the Worldmark Windsor in Windsor, California. You are surround by plenty of activities. You can hike in the redwoods or stroll past California oaks. Or you can do a day of wine tasting.

The resort itself is very family friendly... Plenty of on-site activities including play structure, basketball, shuffle board as well as a fitness center, pools, and a Jacuzzi. There is a golf course with a short distance of the timeshare if you want to get in a round of golf.

One Bedroom Worldmark Windsor Review in Windsor California

Map of all my timeshare reviews

Eggrollcreative

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hilton Grand Vacations Elara, Worldmark, Seagull Beach Club, Vacation Internationale
Just stayed here. Quite lovely. They have a little vendor fair one day a week. A generous vintner was sharing his pride and joy tastings. The chargers weren’t a deal from the research I did. If they are correct me. And if you don’t move your car when you are done you can rack up a big bill. We found that there is an Old Faithful geyser in Calistoga and you can save money visiting it with a Groupon. Bring a picnic lunch and treats for the Pygmy goats. No Tennessee fainting goats and the horses aren’t interested in scratches. So disregard the website on those items. The petrified redwood forest is on the way. No deals to be had but I still wish I had stopped to check it out. Studio was spacious, about double what HGV gives you and includes a full kitchen, large fridge. Plenty of cabinets. Love that!

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
We go to Windsor about every other year. We take our Bikes. Healdsburg is a good place to do Wine Tasting. Many Tasting Rooms within a few blocks of the Square. If you are going to the Ocean go on Saturday or Sunday. Eat at Spud Point Crab Company in Bodega Bay. On Saturday and Sunday only they have Crab Cakes. They only make a limited quantity. You have to be in line when they come out of the kitchen. They have gone up in price because they no longer have local access to Dungeness Crab and have to bring down from Oregon. Stop at the Wild Flour Bread Company on the way to Bodega Bay to pick up a variety of different Breads. Stopped at Petrified Forest on our last trip and it was a waste of time.