• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 31 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 31st Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Off to Europe....

puckmanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
good morning

Lifetime Platinum Premier...

Free breakfast woo hoo!!!!

:whoopie::whoopie::whoopie:

2 more posts till 2000!!!!

when I return Bolts hit ice for first pre-season game!!!!

DCBoy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I actually just came back from a similar trip. Royal Caribbean ship out of Barcelona for 13 days with mostly private tours arranged for the ports of call followed by 3 nights in Barcelona and 3 nights in Paris. Stayed at the Renaissance Barcelona and the Renaissance Arc de Triomphe Hotels. A trip to La Sagrata Familia is a must in Barcelona! Las Rambla was fun too, but a zoo. Tapas was awesome just about everywhere, but we liked Tapas 24 and Cuidad Condal the best. They were also close to our hotel. The big red bus is a good way to get a lay of the land. Paris was crowded too, but good food can be found in almost any neighborhood café and they are everywhere. It took about an hour and a half to get tix to go up the Eiffel Tower, but it was worth it. It was interesting to see people trying to run across the street to get to the Arc de Triomphe (unbelievable amount of traffic in that traffic circle) when their are two underground access tunnels. You can get to the top of the Arc via elevator with almost no line too. Let me know if I can be helpful in anyway.

Doug B

Last edited:

BobG7734

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Custom House; St. Kitts; Waiohai(Poipu); Maui
15 lbs!!!! You are going to need a new Bolts jersey!

puckmanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
good afternoon

RC

Never!!! The Bolts jersey I was wearing is from one of the players Nate Thompson, currenty with Anaheim. It was Jersey of their Back night, at the end of the game..the players gave sweaty jerseys to select season ticket members... I think I qualify!!!

I love that Jersey...

nate is a great guy , solid player thatwanted to stay in Tampa..unlike that #26 guy...

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Have a great time, we enjoyed Paris very much! We stayed at Holiday Inn in St. Dennis region. First trip we took with IHG points we converted with HICV. Try the creapes, so good, cruised on the river Seine at night. They light up the Effile Tower so beautiful!
Silentg

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Big Red Bus is indeed a great way to get orientated in Barcelona.
It is a large city, so as I recall there are three separate Bus routes you can take.
On one, we stopped off for an excellent tour of Barcelona FC Stadium.
If your timing is right, you can also take in one of their matches.
Then you will get to see a "real" ball game!
(Oops, I guess it is time to hide now)

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
On one, we stopped off for an excellent tour of Barcelona FC Stadium.
If your timing is right, you can also take in one of their matches.
Then you will get to see a "real" ball game!
(Oops, I guess it is time to hide now)

Last time I attended a FCB match, it played to a grueling 1-1 tie and the Barca fans went wild with enthusiasm. In the US, we would never settle for a tie for any of our beloved games!!!

Crazy Europeans. :D

One thing I found interesting though after having attended a few matches there, the hatred for the officiating of sport crosses all international boundaries.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
Puck....please respond to this post. I want to be the reason you reach your 2000 post milestone!!!! :D

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Last time I attended a FCB match, it played to a grueling 1-1 tie and the Barca fans went wild with enthusiasm. In the US, we would never settle for a tie for any of our beloved games!!!

Crazy Europeans. :D

One thing I found interesting though after having attended a few matches there, the hatred for the officiating of sport crosses all international boundaries.
If you want crazy Europeans (well crazy Brits anyway) you really need to attend one of our Cricket matches instead!

"You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.
When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!"

MALC9990

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you want crazy Europeans (well crazy Brits anyway) you really need to attend one of our Cricket matches instead!

"You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.
When both sides have been in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!"

Crickey Bazzap that even has me confused.

BobG7734

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
And simple me thought "Who's on First, What's on Second, and I Don't Know's on Third...That's what I'm asking, who's on first..." was confusing!

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
Puck....please respond to this post. I want to be the reason you reach your 2000 post milestone!!!! :D

Puck....I see you lurking down there on the current users viewing the forum list. You know you want to post that 2000th post. What are you waiting for. Get it over with. Are you waiting for that perfect spot to have a really profound thought. Trust me, I have read your posts....its not going to happen. :D

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
He may respond to mine.

I love the Bolts chances this season.

I disagree....I think the Bolts failure in their quest for the Cup has many similarities to Puck's inability to get his 2000th post into the net.

BobG7734

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
10/12...1 PM....BRUINS vs BOLTS...could be a long season for the Bolts!!!

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
Here it comes....Puck's 2000th post.....

puckmanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
good evening

POST 2000 :whoopie::whoopie::whoopie:

Off on the big trip tomorrow... will try and keep posting...

Wanted to thank all of my TUG friends (too many to name) for hanging with me thru 2000 of these. It has been a blast!!! I look forward to the next 2000

New camera is locked and loaded for lots of adventures...

Hopefully I can post pix as I go...

Best news of all... as soon as I return HOCKEY Season Bolts open camp 9/18 with first pre season 9/22...

With great results comes great expectations... Bolts are no longer that little team that could, now they are a "contender" with huge expectations!!!

off to Paris... tomorrow a Looooooong travel day...

taffy19

Reaction score
Puck, congratulations on your 2000 posts and I hope for many more.

Have a great and safe trip and cruise and I am looking forward to your pictures with the new camera. :)