• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Hilton Grand Vacations Club Sandestin - Coming in Q4 2022

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC at Boulevard and Craigendarroch Lodges
It remains an exchange. There are no "extra" units left to give access any other way.
Yes, just like the other HGVC exchanged properties. If they use the exchange to access another HGVC property, they would be given up their access to their resort. Difference being point-based versus weeks but that can be worked out, right?

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
You're describing an exchange system that doesn't give Hilton extra revenue - I was told directly that the old version of the exchange was NOT going to happen. One would have to buy in to HGV Max to get access. I strongly tend to believe I was told the truth.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents
When you look at the list of the HGV Max properties on the HGVC website, it includes Palm Desert so far out of the Embarc resorts in the 6 month Max window but not the normal Club window. That seems to indicate to me that despite the HGVC name on Palm Desert it is a Max property via an exchange mechanism and won’t be available otherwise. We’ll see when things firm up, but I wouldn’t be holding my breath for access without Max.

Reactions: cd5

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
When you look at the list of the HGV Max properties on the HGVC website, it includes Palm Desert so far out of the Embarc resorts in the 6 month Max window but not the normal Club window. That seems to indicate to me that despite the HGVC name on Palm Desert it is a Max property via an exchange mechanism and won’t be available otherwise. We’ll see when things firm up, but I wouldn’t be holding my breath for access without Max.
Are you seeing this in the Max interface or just the external resort marketing page?

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
Are you seeing this in the Max interface or just the external resort marketing page?
Embarc won't be available in Max until some small changes are made similar to what they did with the HVC resorts (Diamond) where they re-aligned the points values so they would be in common with Hilton. No announcements, no dates given yet for Embarc changes - so no availability for some time yet.

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
In my opinion, if a Hilton owner wants to go to Embarc (or vice versa) they'll have better access at less cost if they buy directly into that system (resale of course) than if they buy into Max.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
All of the Embarc properties are being renamed under the Hilton Grand Vacations Club brand.

Kurt
But are they signing an affiliation agreement? The name alone is not enough.

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
But are they signing an affiliation agreement? The name alone is not enough.
Not sure what you mean by "signing an affiliation agreement". Embarc is now fully owned by Hilton - they don't need one. What they have to do is figure out schemes that don't contravert the master declaration but which allow them to make "changes" - which because of the Master Declaration, make it extremely difficult do what they may really prefer.

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
You're describing an exchange system that doesn't give Hilton extra revenue - I was told directly that the old version of the exchange was NOT going to happen. One would have to buy in to HGV Max to get access. I strongly tend to believe I was told the truth.
Who / what role was that person that told you this directly? Someone higher than a sales person? While I certainly think it is a definite possibility that Max will be required, it seems to contradict the words from Mark Wang, President and CEO (not that HGV has ever release contradictory messages before... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:).

Kurt

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
When you look at the list of the HGV Max properties...
Not to nit-pick (but I am :)), there are no "HGV Max properties". HGV Max is an exchange program, not a collection of properties. The list of properties that you can gain access to if you join Max is relative to what collection you currently own. If you are currently a HGVC or bHC owner, then you gain access to the HVC (former Diamond) properties, and if you are currently a Diamond owner, you gain access to the HGVC and bHC properties.

We’ll see when things firm up, but I wouldn’t be holding my breath for access without Max.
Unfortunately, I think you are probably correct, but I think it contradicts the message from Mark Wang that I posted earlier in this thread. :(

Kurt

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
Who / what role was that person that told you this directly? Someone higher than a sales person? While I certainly think it is a definite possibility that Max will be required, it seems to contradict the words from Mark Wang, President and CEO (not that HGV has ever release contradictory messages before... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:).

Kurt
The conversation about how access was going to cost money was with a Hilton VP. About 3 months ago - is that a good enough, recent enough source for you? In any event, they're already implementing it (HGV Max) with the Diamond properties. Embarc will be a variation of that. What would be the purpose of introducing HGV Max if access was going to be open and virtually "free"?

dayooper

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: The Flamingo, The Boulevard

Kurt

I believe @cd5 is some sort of board member (I could be wrong, though) and, if so, might have some sort of insight into how HGV is going to proceed. I agree Mark Wang should have not said what he said, but follow the money.

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
I believe @cd5 is some sort of board member (I could be wrong, though) and, if so, might have some sort of insight into how HGV is going to proceed. I agree Mark Wang should have not said what he said, but follow the money.
:) Yeah, I'm a "sort of" board member, one elected entirely by member votes rather than by the developer... Not a Hilton employee in other words.

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
but follow the money.
It would be interesting to see how much "Max" brings in though. Other than the initial upgrade, new deed, or ala carte fee, the annual fees are just a bit more than the HGVC club fee. For HGVC, there isn't a big draw to buy in ... Probably more so for DRI members.

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The conversation about how access was going to cost money was with a Hilton VP. About 3 months ago - is that a good enough, recent enough source for you? In any event, they're already implementing it (HGV Max) with the Diamond properties. Embarc will be a variation of that. What would be the purpose of introducing HGV Max if access was going to be open and virtually "free"?
Not sure where you got the impression I didn't believe you; I just was pointing out that your information conflicted with the message from Mark Wang. Seems like they could use a little communication coordination in the executive office.

Kurt

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
Not sure where you got the impression I didn't believe you; I just was pointing out that your information conflicted with the message from Mark Wang. Seems like they could use a little communication coordination in the executive office.

Kurt
His message came right at the beginning, just after they bought DRI, before they had really scoped out what was possible and what wasn't. I guess it was kind of asperational - but reality didn't make it feasible - they do want to monetize their investment.

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
just after they bought DRI,
Actually, that email was on April 27th so well after the DRI purchase. Of course, they want to monetize the investment since they ultimately answer to a board but I think there are ways to do it that support current owners while getting new ones.

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Actually, that email was on April 27th so well after the DRI purchase.
And more importantly, well after they were selling "Max memberships". The message was to address "miscommunication, speculation and rumors around HGV Max", but in some ways has raised new conflicting messages.

Of course, they want to monetize the investment since they ultimately answer to a board but I think there are ways to do it that support current owners while getting new ones.
I fully agree. If HGV management would focus on the long-term growth and health of the company, they would realize that trying to shake down all existing owners for extra dollars in the short term will most likely alienate a large percentage of their customers and will be detrimental in the long run. But that would require execs who think long-term, and they are a dying breed these days.

Kurt

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents

Signed into HGVC it shows up here:

Not to nit-pick (but I am :)), there are no "HGV Max properties". HGV Max is an exchange program, not a collection of properties. The list of properties that you can gain access to if you join Max is relative to what collection you currently own. If you are currently a HGVC or bHC owner, then you gain access to the HVC (former Diamond) properties, and if you are currently a Diamond owner, you gain access to the HGVC and bHC properties.

Unfortunately, I think you are probably correct, but I think it contradicts the message from Mark Wang that I posted earlier in this thread. :(

Kurt

Happy to nit-pick or be nit-picked; that's the name of the page on HGVC where the following list shows up. Link to the page is above. N.B., it includes HGVC Palm Desert under the 6 month HGV Max reservation window; HGVC Sandestin had not been identified as a converted property until after they put this page in place.

Club Membership > HGV Max > HGV Max Properties

HGV_Max_Logo_V2.png

MORE PROPERTIES IN MORE DESTINATIONS

This page provides a list of the Hilton Vacation Club and Diamond properties that will be available for booking to Members with HGV Max benefits later in 2022. Reservations at these properties will fall under the new HGV Max Reservation Window, which allows booking starting six months before check-out (exceptions apply).

Please note: Inventory availability will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Many of these properties have not yet been rebranded as part of the Hilton Vacation Club property collection. As a result, they continue to offer services and on-site features that do not follow the Hilton Grand Vacations brand standards. The rebranding of Diamond properties is a phased, multi-year effort that is scheduled to end in 2026. Resorts that have been rebranded carry a "Hilton Vacation Club" name.

Properties Available During the HGV Max Reservation Window:
TENNESSEE-HERO-Gatlinburg-GettyImages-1188086484_2.jpg
United States

ARIZONA

• Bell Rock Inn - Sedona, AZ
  • Kohl's Ranch Lodge - Payson, AZ
  • Los Abrigados Resort and Spa - Sedona, AZ
  • PVC at The Roundhouse Resort - Pinetop, AZ
  • Rancho Manana Resort - Cavecreek, AZ
  • Ridge on Sedona, a Hilton Vacation Club - Sedona, AZ
  • Scottsdale Links Resort, a Hilton Vacation Club - Scottsdale, AZ
  • Scottsdale Villa Mirage, a Hilton Vacation Club - Scottsdale, AZ
  • Sedona Summit, a Hilton Vacation Club - Sedona, AZ
  • Varsity Clubs of America - Tuscon - Tuscon, AZ
CALIFORNIA
  • Hilton Vacation Club Lake Tahoe Resort - South Lake Tahoe, CA
  • Hilton Grand Vacations Club Palm Desert- Palm Springs, CA
  • Riviera Beach Resort - Capistrano Beach, CA
  • Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club - Ramona, CA
  • Riviera Shores Resort - Capistrano Beach, CA
  • San Luis Bay Inn - Avila, CA
  • Tahoe Seasons Resort - South Lake Tahoe, CA
COLORADO
  • The Historic Crags Lodge - Estes Park, CO
FLORIDA - ATLANTIC
  • Crescent Resort on South Beach - Miami Beach, FL
  • Daytona Beach Regency - Daytona Beach, FL
  • The Cove on Ormond Beach - Ormond Beach, FL
FLORIDA - ORLANDO
  • Alhambra - Kissimmee, FL
  • Barefoot'n Resort - Kissimmee, FL
  • Bryan's Spanish Cove - Orlando, FL
  • Cypress Pointe Resort - Orlando, FL
  • Grand Beach - Orlando, FL
  • Grande Villas Resort - Orlando, FL
  • Liki Tiki Village - Winter Garden, FL
  • Mystic Dunes, a Hilton Vacation Club - Orlando, FL
  • Orbit One Vacation - Kissimmee, FL
  • Parkway International Resort - Kissimmee, FL
  • Polynesian Isles - Kissimmee, FL
FLORIDA - GULF
  • Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay - Naples, FL
HAWAII - KAUAI
  • The Point at Poipu, a Hilton Vacation Club - Koloa, HI
HAWAII - MAUI
  • Ka'anapali Beach Club - Lahaina, HI
HAWAII - OAHU
  • The Modern Honolulu - Honolulu HI
INDIANA
  • Varsity Clubs of America - South Bend - South Bend, IN
MISSOURI
  • The Suites at Fall Creek - Branson, MO
NEVADA - LAS VEGAS
  • Cancun Resort Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
  • Desert Paradise Resort - Las Vegas, NV
  • Polo Towers Suites and Villas - Las Vegas, NV
NEW MEXICO
  • Villas de Santa Fe - Santa Fe, NM
NORTH CAROLINA
  • Beachwoods Resort - Kitty Hawk, NC
  • Fairway Forest Resort - Sapphire, NC
TENNESSEE
  • Bent Creek Golf Village - Gatlinburg, TN
  • Sunrise Ridge Resort - Pigeon Forge, TN
UTAH
  • Cedar Breaks Lodge - Brian Head, UT
VIRGINIA
  • Beach Quarters Resort - Virginia Beach, VA
  • Boardwalk Resort and Villas - Virginia Beach, VA
  • Greensprings Vacation Resort - Williamsburg, VA
  • Ocean Beach Club, a Hilton Vacation Club - Virginia Beach, VA
  • Oceanaire, a Hilton Vacation Club - Virginia Beach, VA
  • The Historic Powhatan, a Hilton Vacation Club - Williamsburg, VA
  • Turtle Cay Resort - Virginia Beach, VA
International

MEXICO

• Cabo Azul Resort and Spa - Baja California, Mexico
SINT MAARTEN
  • Flamingo Beach Resort - Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
  • Royal Palm Beach Resort - Philipsburg, Sint Maarten

Properties You'll Continue to Have Access to During the Club Reservation Window:
FL-TUS-AERIAL-009_2.jpg
United States

CALIFORNIA

• Carlsbad Seapointe Resort - Carlsbad, CA
  • Club Donatello - San Francisco, CA
  • Grand Pacific Palisades Resort - Carlsbad, CA
  • MarBrisa, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Carlsbad, CA
COLORADO
  • Valdoro Mountain Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Breckenridge, CO
FLORIDA - ATLANTIC
  • McAlpin Ocean Plaza, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - South Beach, FL
  • Plantation Beach Club at Indian River Plantation Resort - Stuart, FL
FLORIDA - GULF
  • Casa Ybel Resort - Sanibel, FL
  • Club Regency of Marco Island - Marco Island, FL
  • Eagle's Nest Beach Resort - Marco Island, FL
  • Harbourview Villas at South Seas Island Resort - Captiva Island, FL
  • Hurricane House - Sanibel Island, FL
  • Plantation Bay Villas at South Seas Island Resort - Captiva Island, FL
  • Plantation Beach Club at South Seas Island Resort - Captiva Island, FL
  • Plantation House at South Seas Island Resort - Captiva Island, FL
  • Sanibel Cottages Resort - Sanibel Island, FL
  • Seawatch On-the-Beach Resort - Fort Myers Beach, FL
  • Shell Island Beach Club Resort - Sanibel Island, FL
  • South Seas Club at South Seas Island Resort - Captiva Island, FL
  • Sunset Cove Resort - Marco Island, FL
  • The Charter Club of Marco Beach® - Marco Island, FL
  • The Cottages at South Seas Island Resort - Captiva Island, FL
  • The Surf Club of Marco - Marco Island, FL
  • Tortuga Beach Club Resort - Marco Island, FL
FLORIDA - ORLANDO
  • Las Palmeras, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Orlando, FL
  • Parc Soleil, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Orlando, FL
  • SeaWorld® Orlando, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Orlando, FL
  • Tuscany Village, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Orlando, FL
HAWAII - BIG ISLAND
  • Kings’ Land, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Waikoloa, HI
  • Kohala Suites, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Waikoloa, HI
  • Ocean Tower, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Waikoloa, HI
  • The Bay Club, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Waikoloa, HI

HAWAII - MAUI
  • Maui Bay Villas, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Lahaina, HI
HAWAII - OAHU
  • Grand Waikikian, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Honolulu, HI
  • Hokulani Waikiki, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Honolulu, HI
  • Kalia Suites, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Honolulu, HI
  • Lagoon Tower, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Honolulu, HI
  • The Grand Islander, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Honolulu, HI
ILLINOIS - CHICAGO
  • Chicago Magnificent Mile, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Chicago, IL
NEVADA - LAS VEGAS
  • Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Las Vegas, NV
  • Flamingo, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Las Vegas, NV
  • Paradise, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Las Vegas, NV
  • The Boulevard, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Las Vegas, NV
  • Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club -Las Vegas, NV
NEW YORK
  • The Central at 5th, a Hilton Club - New York, NY
  • The Quin, a Hilton Club - New York, NY
  • The Hilton Club - New York - New York, NY (Note: Ownership Required)
  • The Residences, a Hilton Club - New York, NY
  • West 57th Street, a Hilton Club - New York, NY
SOUTH CAROLINA
  • Anderson Ocean Club, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Myrtle Beach, SC
  • Liberty Place Charleston, a Hilton Club - Charleston, SC
  • Ocean 22, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Myrtle Beach, SC
  • Ocean Enclave, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Myrtle Beach, SC
  • Ocean Oak Resort, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Hilton Head Island, SC
UTAH
  • Sunrise Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Park City, UT
WASHINGTON, D.C.
  • The District, a Hilton Club - Washington, DC
International

BARBADOS

• The Crane, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Crane, St. Philip, Barbados
ITALY
  • Borgo alle Vigne, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Selvatelles, Pisa, Italy
JAPAN
  • Hotel Harvest Amagi Kogen - Izu, Shizuoka, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Arima Rokusai - Kobe, Hyogo, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Atami Izusan - Atami, Shizuoka, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Hakone Hisui - Hakone, Kanagawa, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Hakone Koshien - Hakone, Kanagawa, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Hakone Myoujindai - Ashigarashimogun, Kanagawa, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Ito - Ito, Shizuoka, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Kinugawa - Nikko, Tochigi, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Kyoto Takagamine - Kitaku, Kitaku Kyoto-Shi Kyoto-Fu, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Nanki Tanabe - Tanabe, Wakayama, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Nasu - Nasu, Tochigi, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Karuizawa - Kitasakugun, Nagano, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Kyu-Karuizawa - Kitasaku, Nagano, Japan
  • Hotel Harvest Tateshina - Chino, Nagano, Japan
  • The Bay Forest Odawara, a Hilton Club - Odawara, Japan
  • The Beach Resort Sesoko, a Hilton Club - Okinawa, Japan
MEXICO
  • Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive - Cancun, Mexico
  • Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive Resort - Cozumel, Mexico
  • Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco - Acapulco, Mexico
  • Fiesta Americana Villas Cancun - Cancun, Mexico
  • Fiesta Americana Villas Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf and Spa Resort - Cabo del Sol, Mexico
  • Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf and Spa - Cabo del Sol, Mexico
  • Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta - Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • Grand Luxxe Riviera Maya - Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • La Pacifica Los Cabos, a Hilton Club - Los Cabos, Mexico
  • The Explorean Cozumel - Cozumel, Mexico
  • The Grand Mayan Acapulco - Acapulco, Mexico
  • The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta - Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya - Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • The Explorean Kohunlich - Chetumal, Mexico
PORTUGAL
  • Vilamoura, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Vilamoura, Portugal
SCOTLAND
  • Coylumbridge Highland Lodges, Managed by Hilton Grand Vacations - Aviemore, Scotland
  • Craigendarroch Lodges, Managed by Hilton Grand Vacations - Ballater, Scotland
  • Craigendarroch Suites, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Ballater, Scotland
  • Dunkeld House Lodges, Managed by Hilton Grand Vacations - Dunkeld, Scotland

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy to nit-pick or be nit-picked; that's the name of the page on HGVC where the following list shows up.
Yep, that's the name of the page on the web site; most likely made up by some IT person while programming the site because it was never specified in the design. But clearly in the content of the page, there is never a mention of "HGV Max Properties" as a collection, only "Properties Available During the HGV Max Reservation Window" (emphasis mine). To me, that is a pretty big difference, especially since HGV has come out and said there are going to be three collections of properties going forward: Hilton Grand Vacations Club, Hilton Club and Hilton Vacation Club. Never a mention of a HGV Max Properties collection. So I'll stick w/ my nit-pick. ;)

Kurt

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
If HGVC-HVC owners need to buy into Max to book Embarc resorts, wouldn't (shouldn't) that also mean that Embarc owners need to buy Max to book "our" resorts? - I don't see Embarc peep doing that. Or will they make it free to Embarc owners as an inducement to free up their units?

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
And more importantly, well after they were selling "Max memberships". The message was to address "miscommunication, speculation and rumors around HGV Max", but in some ways has raised new conflicting messages.

I fully agree. If HGV management would focus on the long-term growth and health of the company, they would realize that trying to shake down all existing owners for extra dollars in the short term will most likely alienate a large percentage of their customers and will be detrimental in the long run. But that would require execs who think long-term, and they are a dying breed these days.

Kurt
Yeah
If HGVC-HVC owners need to buy into Max to book Embarc resorts, wouldn't (shouldn't) that also mean that Embarc owners need to buy Max to book "our" resorts? - I don't see Embarc peep doing that. Or will they make it free to Embarc owners as an inducement to free up their units?

It won't be free. They're simply not ready. There's behind the scenes "work" to do first. They decided to start with setting up HVC/aka Diamond Resorts first. Embarc members haven't heard a word other than the name rebrands.

HuskerATL

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
They're simply not ready. There's behind the scenes "work" to do first.
But, according to the HGV marketing, the couple being discussed in this forum are supposed to be available Q4.....Q4 starts in a couple weeks.

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
But, according to the HGV marketing, the couple being discussed in this forum are supposed to be available Q4.
How can they be ready when nothing has been announced on the Embarc side? You need at least 2 sides to make an exchange & there's only 1 getting info so far. So far the Embarc clubs are only being rebranded not "made available" (or maybe they're parsing words there to make it sound like they are). I get that some Hilton members are anxious to visit Embarc locations but until there's a mechanism in place that allows the Embarc members to also give up their "points/weeks" to go to Hilton that won't happen. Rebranding is going to go on for some months more.