• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Happy Aloha Friday

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Kim and Slip, must be chilling this morning.

Slip now is starting to enjoy his retirement.

I'm wish everyone a Happy Aloha Friday.

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
It's another Aloha Friday! Last night and today started out with some rain. The Trade Winds are suppose to die down and we may be in for a humid weekend.

Today's picture takes us back to Kauai and Kapaa. This was taken last year from the Coastal Path Bridge by the Pono Kai looking toward the boat landing.

Enjoy and have a great Aloha Friday!!

IMG_20170217_130824.jpg

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
Kim and Slip, must be chilling this morning.

Slip now is starting to enjoy his retirement.

I'm wish everyone a Happy Aloha Friday.

I must really be enjoying retirement. I thought it was Thursday. :D :ROFLMAO:

Kim's ukelele lesson was canceled because her teacher is moving and that totally threw me off. :D

TomCO

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Aloha Friday to all!!

Great photo of the boat landing and surrounding area!

Tom

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It's Aloha Friday!! The first Humpback Whale of the season was spotted on Maui from Kihei so Fall is definately upon us. We're going into the last week of Summer.

This week's picture takes us to Allerton Gardens on Kauai. It may look familiar since this is where the Dinosaur eggs were found in the first Jurassic Park movie.

Have a great weekend and Happy Aloha Friday everyone.

IMG_20170217_174820.jpg

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It's Aloha Friday! First one of the Fall season and people are starting to feel the lower temps and we could be seeing more rain.

Today's picture takes us back to Oahu and the view from our old apartment with a huge rainbow over the Ala Wai Canal.

Enjoy and have a great Aloha Friday and weekend.

2021-05-10_16-40-31_842.jpg

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HVC: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
For Aloha Friday, here's another rainbow picture, this one from 2016 in Poipu. The first picture I took of it was at 4:16 PM and the last at 5:20 PM. It wasn't always a 180 degree rainbow, but it never did go away completely for over an hour. We were watching it the whole time while sitting on the sofa.

i-wmmzBT4-X4.jpg

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
For Aloha Friday, here's another rainbow picture, this one from 2016 in Poipu. The first picture I took of it was at 4:16 PM and the last at 5:20 PM. It wasn't always a 180 degree rainbow, but it never did go away completely for over an hour. We were watching it the whole time while sitting on the sofa.

i-wmmzBT4-X4.jpg

Awesome picture!! Everyone loves Rainbow shots.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score

i-wmmzBT4-X4.jpg
I just enjoy viewing all these photos from The Happiest State in The United States of America.
Thanks evryone for sharing your photos.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Happy Aloha Friday!! September has come to an end and October is just beginning. Colors will start to change on the mainland and our temps will drop a couple degrees.

Today's picture takes us back a few years ago to our lanai here on Molokai. We bought some flowers at Kumu Farms and we had them on the lanai under a beautiful blue sky.

Enjoy and have an awesomely Happy Aloha Friday everyone!!

2020-07-01_16-43-21_864.jpg

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Aloha Friday beautiful photo.

slip, this morning the east Coast of the United States especially Florida are dealing with the after effects of Hurricane Ian. It is not looking good.

Last edited:

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Another end of the week and another Aloha Friday. This is Aloha Festivals Month in Hawaii and there will be a parade on Saturday here on Molokai for the occasion.

This week's picture takes us up in the highlands of Molokai to a neighborhood named Kewela. The views are stunning and sometimes it's hard to tell where the ocean ends and the sky begins. This house has an awesome view with the island of Lanai in the background.

Enjoy and have a great Aloha Friday!!

20220719_143427.jpg

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Aloha Friday to everyone especially to all Tuggers in Florida, South & North Carolina and Virginia.

Last edited:

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We're almost halfway through October already. So that means Kim and I have our Wedding anniversary coming up next week. We plan on a nice dinner at Hiro's.

This week's picture takes us back to Kauai and the Ninini Lighthouse over looking Kalapaki Bay. The Kilauea Lighthouse is very popular and seems to get most of the limelight especially with the bird sanctuary there but this lighthouse is definitely worth seeking out.

Enjoy and have a great Aloha Friday everyone!!

1004346232991313.jpg

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Happy Aloha Friday and I’m wishing in advance a
Happy Wedding Anniversary to Kim and You.
Please enjoy your very special day.

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Aloha, Slip! There is a chill in the air this morning and maples at their color peak here in NE IA. Wife and friends on their way up to Gays Mills for apples and more fall scenery.
I am at work so we can afford to rent a car in Kauai very soon

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Aloha, Slip! There is a chill in the air this morning and maples at their color peak here in NE IA. Wife and friends on their way up to Gays Mills for apples and more fall scenery.
I am at work so we can afford to rent a car in Kauai very soon

Sounds like the colors are popping now according to friends and family. Gaus Mills is a beautiful area. I heard there was a couple inches of snow in northern Wisconsin today. Happy Aloha Friday.

artringwald

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HVC: The Point at Poipu, 3 deeded weeks, 1 of which is in The Club.
Sounds like the colors are popping now according to friends and family. Gaus Mills is a beautiful area. I heard there was a couple inches of snow in northern Wisconsin today. Happy Aloha Friday.
The colors in the Twin Cities this morning were mostly white. From our back door:
2022-10-14 08.21.45.jpg

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! What number is this for you guys? Our 50th is coming up in about 6 weeks.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The colors in the Twin Cities this morning were mostly white. From our back door:
View attachment 66541

Mahalo Art, just another reminder that we hare very happy to be here. :D

I'd say it's a little early but it is the middle of October already.