• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Grandview Las Vegas

gabrown

Reaction score
Giving away 1BR 800 sq ft.

Every 3 years, next year is 2019

Week 30 with Friday Check-in

Paid off, maintenance fees are $127.50

Will pay maintenance fees due 1/1/2017 and half of closing costs.

Vegas baby!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Is it $127.50 per year?

Is this timeshare enrolled in RCI points?

gabrown

Reaction score
Sorry Denise, I've had the timeshare for 9 years, got on a whim and never used it. I've never been an RCI member, so not sure.

gabrown

Reaction score
And yes Denise, the maintenance fee of $127.50 is yearly due January 1st of each year.

gabrown

Reaction score
I am weeks, which is week 30. Because I haven't been an RCI member, I have no points (said I could have had 16k+), but she said if I was I would get the points assigned to the week from RCI, but she could not tell me how many for the week. Not sure what that all means but maybe it answers you question

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Some units at this resort are already enrolled in points when you purchase from the developer. However, if it's not already enrolled, it's not a good value to enroll it now, because they charge thousands to enroll it.

You can use it to exchange in the RCI "weeks" program (TPU/trading power units) - just not the points program.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The OP said he has never used it, but since you know the unit size and week, you can look it up on RCI yourself, using the deposit calculator.

MelissaI

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I do not have an RCI account. I just closed on a weeks eligible resort but the transfer isn't official.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Just checked the RCI calculator. A one bedroom at Grandview ranges from 12 to 21 TPU, depending on which week is being deposited. If OP's ownership is a floating week, and they played the system, they could get the most for it. 2019 is not yet available to deposit. So it's a toss-up right now.

Dave