• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free RCI 32,600 Points Timeshare

Chas_PNH

Reaction score
Villas at Tree Tops Timeshare in Bushkill, PA

Maintenance fees for 2012 are $673 and are current and paid in full for 2012.
Trades for 32,600 RCI Points.

There is no set week at Tree Tops. If you stay there, it is like any other points exchange. It is based on time of year and size of unit. But these points would equate to a 2 bedroom unit.

We will pay all transfer fees so there is no cost to you. I believe that Tree Tops actually handles the transfer process as well.

If interested, respond or email to CHAS35 at GSINET dot NET.

Thanks

Angeldisa

Reaction score
Hi there...are the points still available to be used in the 2012 season? Is this a 2 bedroom with loft, or a flex unit? And would the points cover a 2 bedroom week in high summer season? Thanks!

Chas_PNH

Reaction score
The 2012 points are not really available because we would have to renew our RCI membership first. Once we do that, we would want to use them because of having to pay for a year's membership.

This is really a flex unit, like most points memberships are. I check various weeks in RCI for the resort during June, July and August. While it doesn't seem like any week would be covered for 7 days, a number of weeks would be covered for 5 weekdays in a 2 bedroom unit.

Angeldisa

Reaction score
ok thank you for the info :) We are hoping to find something that we could use this year. We are also looking at another option at this resort, and just need to decide what will work best for our family. I will follow up if this is something that we feel will really work for us.

Chas_PNH

Reaction score
This timeshare is currently in the process of being transferred so is no longer available. Should anything prevent the transfer, I will update the post.