• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Enrollement offer Spain

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
No, to be honest we only discussed Platinum weeks for Club Son Antem where they don’t have 1 BR.
Even the 1BR Gold for Marbella though, which at first they said was sold out is now £18,700 or approx $25,000 with no discounts (we paid £11,800 or approx $15,780 last year) and Marbella is like for like more expensive than Club Son Antem.
Thanks. I knew it didn't look like they were discounting Platinum much.

Red elephant

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ
Harborside
Nanea
SDO
SVV
SBP
No, to be honest we only discussed Platinum weeks for Club Son Antem where they don’t have 1 BR.
Even the 1BR Gold for Marbella though, which at first they said was sold out is now £18,700 or approx $25,000 with no discounts (we paid £11,800 or approx $15,780 last year) and Marbella is like for like more expensive than Club Son Antem.
Thank you for the update . This correlates with what I am being told although I was told that one gets better deals not being at the resort. Looks like same deal to me.

Red elephant

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ
Harborside
Nanea
SDO
SVV
SBP
OK, so we had our postponed Sales Presentation at Club Son Antem this morning.
No mention of enrolment offers ending.
Enrolment is now volume based, so for 3 weeks requires a spend of £28,150 or ~$37,650 and comes with 500K Bonvoy points.
There were various permutations of European weeks sales which could achieve this, including just 1x Platinum Club Son Antem week or 2x any other European MVC resort weeks.
My offer came down to $6.38 per point. $35,800 2 holiday weeks at Son Antem. 2850 points each better than platinum

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
My offer came down to $6.38 per point. $35,800 2 holiday weeks at Son Antem. 2850 points each better than platinum
Interested to know why you say these are better than Platinum, which are 3600 points each?
Is that $35,800 for 2 Gold weeks or Gold Holiday weeks?
Gold weeks are 2925 points and today the price for 2 was £33,600 or ~$45,068?

Last edited: