• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Corporate Consulting Associates

TootToot

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard of or had experience with Corporate Consulting Associates out of Cheyenne, WY? Recent visit from rep claims they can cancel my annual fees through the settlement between Bluegreen and Bass Pro Shops. Of course, they want a fee upfront, always a bad sign.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard of or had experience with Corporate Consulting Associates out of Cheyenne, WY? Recent visit from rep claims they can cancel my annual fees through the settlement between Bluegreen and Bass Pro Shops. Of course, they want a fee upfront, always a bad sign.

SCAM. Run away fast.

TUG does have the FREEE Timeshare Giveaway thread and you should post your week there and offer to pay 2023 use and closing costs. Someone may want to grab it and take it off your hands.

Last edited:

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The name of the firm doesn't matter. They change their names constantly.
But they called you. (cold call)
It's the upfront fee they're after. Then they disappear.

What timeshare system do you own? Have you called to ask if they will take it back?

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
As the others have said, this is a SCAM.

Corporate Consulting Associates, LLC is a Wyoming entity that was established in 2007. This company's website proudly claims "since 2007". However, that is a big fat lie because the website was created less than two years ago. Either this scammer stole the LLC name to use as their own or this scammer obtained or is using this existing LLC for a new business that they recently started. Even if it is their LLC that they are using, to claim that they have been in business since 2007 is deceitful to anyone considering doing business with them, something they could care less about because they are in the business to swindle upfront fees.

The only thing that results from these exit companies putting on their "free" dinner presentations filled with high pressure, flat out lies. truth stretching, and scare tactics, are the exit companies padding their pockets with thousands of dollars of cash. For that money they will do very little, or even nothing at all, and eventually go out of business.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
...they can cancel my annual fees through the settlement between Bluegreen and Bass Pro Shops. Of course, they want a fee upfront, always a bad sign.

Huh? What does Bass Pro Shops have to do with this and your TS? :unsure:

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
It appears that Bluegreen books tours through a booth a Bass Pro Shops. Periodically, I receive emails for Mystery Shops, such as the following:

$50 Mystery Shops at Bass Pro/Cabela's That Take Less than an Hour

MarketApproach Mystery Shops <mailer@clientsmart.com>
To:Maria Barandica

Fri, Oct 28 at 9:20 AM

Please note, if you click on the link at the bottom of this email, you will remove yourself from future automated job listings for all shops we offer. If checking our site, go to https://marketapproach.clientsmart.com

Hi Shoppers:
We have shops at 100+ Bass Pro/Cabela's stores across the country. These shops pay really well! Time in store and subsequent shop report will take less than 1 hour. You will receive $50!

These shops are also a great way to build/improve your shopper rating with our company. We offer a lot of resort/travel shops with great reimbursements - all over the country to popular places.

Shopper will visit the assigned location (Thursday- Monday) and evaluate a Bluegreen Vacations kiosk counter within the retail location (e.g. Bass Pro or Cabela’s). This is a manned kiosk booth set up to sell vacation packages. The shopper will NOT make a purchase or sign up for anything. You are only gathering information and will not provide any personal information to the Rep while at the store. Shopper WILL audio record the shop with their own phone (we have recommended phone apps to do this) or their own recorder.

Currently we are looking to get these shops done by November 28 (earlier the better). FYI, we run this project quarterly at most Bass Pro/Cabela’s locations so keep your eye out for them if you live near a store or will be travelling.

Thanks,
David Peterson
MarketApproach Project Manager

Request Shops or Make Changes at https://marketapproach.clientsmart.com!

To unsubscribe from shop availability notices immediately:
(link removed)

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Years ago, make that decades ago, I remember seeing a three-column company name generator where you take a word from each column. Looks like that's what some of these timeshare companies do.

I found a name generator here: https://www.shopify.com/tools/business-name-generator?mode=search (There are lots of them!)

Here are the results when I entered "timeshare exit."

Business Name Generator

Here are some names we think you might like.
Time Share Break
Vacation Exit Plan
Share Liberty
Exit Retreat
Vacation Relief Solutions
Exit Bliss
Exit Haven Retreat
Time Release
Time Liberty
Exit Haven
Vacation Solutions
Share Haven
Time Freedom
Exit Serenity
Time Exit
Vacation Escape
Share Escape
Vacation Exit Strategy
Exit Ease
Time Escape
Share Breakaway
Vacay Relief
Vacation Relief Plan
Exit Bliss Haven

trontron

upfront fee exit company
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share a different perspective on Corporate Consulting Associates. I've had a experience with them, and they haven't asked for any upfront fees from me. It's crucial to note that individual experiences may vary, and I encourage everyone to do their research and make informed decisions.

Before making any judgments, consider reaching out to the company directly to clarify any concerns. It's always good to gather multiple viewpoints to get a comprehensive understanding.

Please keep in mind that this is just my experience, and I'm not making any absolute claims about the company's overall reputation.

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
I've had a experience with them, and they haven't asked for any upfront fees from me.
What was your experience with them? How did they go about cancelling your timeshare? What timeshare did you own? Did you owe money on it or did you own it free and clear? How much did they ultimately charge you for their services? What services did they provide you?

Volkyro

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Regal Vistas
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share a different perspective on Corporate Consulting Associates. I've had a experience with them, and they haven't asked for any upfront fees from me. It's crucial to note that individual experiences may vary, and I encourage everyone to do their research and make informed decisions.

Before making any judgments, consider reaching out to the company directly to clarify any concerns. It's always good to gather multiple viewpoints to get a comprehensive understanding.

Please keep in mind that this is just my experience, and I'm not making any absolute claims about the company's overall reputation.

Your username certainly doesn't raise any red flags...

Edit: Also, the reviews are comically fake

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

email isnt any better given its "associatescorporateconsulting@xxx.xxx"

just updating since they put in a change request for their username.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Before making any judgments…
Sorry, already made a judgment knowing that Corporate Consulting Associates creates fake user profiles and posts fake reviews.

Just to be clear, the owner of this company, Jeffrey Heith Shaver, posed as a happy customer on another thread about his company (see below). Now, he searches out yet another thread and tries it again using a different user name. But as scammers aren’t usually the brightest, he used the corporate email address upon signup. Obviously, this is a scammer company willing to do anything unethical or illegal to extract upfront fees. The BBB was right to post a warning about Jeffrey Heith Shaver. @STLBBB

Word of warning for TUG - Now that he realizes his mistakes in creating profiles, we will likely see more new accounts of “satisfied customers” using email addresses of family and friends to try and fool everyone.

Last edited:

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC

Agree about the reviews. Any company willing to post fake reviews on Internet forums would have no qualms about whipping up a bunch of fake reviews for their website.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've had a experience with them, and they haven't asked for any upfront fees from me....Please keep in mind that this is just my experience...
So from your post, are you saying that your experience with them is now complete? If so, how much did you pay them and when in the course of your experience did you pay this fee if you say that "they haven't" asked for any upfront fees,"? Or did this company do these services for you for free? What exactly did this company accomplish for you?

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
Hey everyone,

Wow, so this guy posted before he forgot that his username was registered as the name of the company, than realized his error and attempted to change his username after the fact?

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Wow, so this guy posted before he forgot that his username was registered as the name of the company, then realized his error and attempted to change his username after the fact?
It even better than that because he also registered on TUG using the company email address!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, so this guy posted before he forgot that his username was registered as the name of the company, than realized his error and attempted to change his username after the fact?
correct, the registration username was originally: Corporateconsultingassoci

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

MiaTurner

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mia Turner
Agree about the reviews. Any company willing to post fake reviews on Internet forums would have no qualms about whipping up a bunch of fake reviews for their website.
I think you are take benifit from anywhere to show here something wrong!

Last edited:

MiaTurner

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mia Turner
Hi i am Mia Turner... last month my experience with Corporate Consulting Associates is great.. Here all thing is real.
Corporate Consulting Associates LLC exceeded my expectations in every aspect. My last month's experience with them has been characterized by reliability, transparency, and genuine dedication to helping me achieve my business goals. The team demonstrated a deep understanding of the corporate landscape and provided valuable insights that have proven instrumental in making informed decisions. I am truly grateful for the authentic and positive impact Corporate Consulting Associates LLC has had on my business.

MiaTurner

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mia Turner
I am agree with you and your concern.. But this one review is mine. and this reviews is real.

kozykritter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, MVC Points, Worldmark
It is just me or do the last three posts seem to be possibly generated by AI? Hmm...

Last edited:
Reactions: RX8

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
…helping me achieve my business goals.
The team demonstrated a deep understanding of the corporate landscape and provided valuable insights that have proven instrumental in making informed decisions.
I am truly grateful for the authentic and positive impact Corporate Consulting Associates LLC has had on my business.
Nothing to see here folks, just move along.

Just another fake review posted by the scammer Corporate Consulting Services. Apparently, this fake reviewer doesn’t even know that they are reviewing a timeshare exit company and not a business consulting company. This review is so fake it is actually laughably bad. @STLBBB

@TUGBrian We have two prior instances of this company posting fake, shill reviews on their own company (the owner Jeffrey Heith Shaver posting one, the other using the company email address at sign up). I would think that this company got wise to that but scammers aren’t the brightest.

[Last sentence removed. Let's not teach them what they're doing wrong. - mg]

Last edited by a moderator: