• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Chris Cuomo has Covid-19 and is still On Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
Chris Cuomo’s show is the #1 rated show on CNN.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Never heard of the guy before this thread. Certainly heard of the Governor of NY.

Cneers
I had never heard of that guy either but I rarely watch any cable TV, and it does not matter whether it is CNN, MSNBC, FOX, NBC, CBS etc. The only channel that I know is Golf Channel and whichever sports channel golf is showing at the time. :)

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ha! I heard of him, but never saw him on TV until clips of him have been shared here. Personally, I can't stand any of the "news" programs where people sit around and talk and argue and speculate. I know I'm in the minority with that because there seem to be more of those types of programs than anything else. Just give me the facts in 3 minutes or less and I'm a happy camper.

x3 skier

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Steamboat Grand, The West,
Raintree and, formerly, The Allen House
Ha! I heard of him, but never saw him on TV until clips of him have been shared here. Personally, I can't stand any of the "news" programs where people sit around and talk and argue and speculate. I know I'm in the minority with that because there seem to be more of those types of programs than anything else. Just give me the facts in 3 minutes or less and I'm a happy camper.

I’m with you.

Cheers

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
It seems that Chris has quite the temper!

presley

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Chris is often referred to as Fredo, the dumb brother in the Godfather movie.

Here's a video of him getting out of control when someone called him Fredo last summer on Long Island.

He is seriously disturbed. It always amazes me who has their own TV show and a following. Lots of unbalanced people in this world.

Roger830

TUG Member
Reaction score
An opinion piece on self-entitled celebs including Fredo.

"Yet Cuomo, like fellow infected Hamptonite and self-important news personality George Stephanopoulos, has decided quarantine cannot and should not contain the likes of him.
As lowly New Yorkers continue to heed Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s orders to stay indoors, at great personal and economic cost, his sick brother decided there was no better time than Easter Sunday to check out undeveloped property he bought in East Hampton."

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
An opinion piece on self-entitled celebs including Fredo.

"Yet Cuomo, like fellow infected Hamptonite and self-important news personality George Stephanopoulos, has decided quarantine cannot and should not contain the likes of him.
As lowly New Yorkers continue to heed Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s orders to stay indoors, at great personal and economic cost, his sick brother decided there was no better time than Easter Sunday to check out undeveloped property he bought in East Hampton."

Yes, and don’t forget to include Ivanka Trump. She has also been criticized for being out and about while telling others to stay home.

I am disappointed by Chris Cuomo and George Stephanopoulos. I used to like their shows but now it is harder to take them seriously.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
The only channel that I know is Golf Channel and whichever sports channel golf is showing at the time.

Repeats of prior years' championships actually appeal to you?
How many times do you want to see Tiger raising his arms?
------------------

Chris Cuomo (like his brother) may be a self-important jerk, but what he does is important.
He sometimes manages to cut through the BS that other self-important politicos spew.
I like to learn new stuff, and that means watching, even if his style is abrasive.

Last edited:

capjak

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BC & SSR, Marriott GV+MVC Pts, WKORV & SVV, HGVC Flamingo
Well to be fair there were a lot of NYers out and about:

Jan. 14: The WHO announces, “Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China.” Meanwhile, according to The Associated Press, internal Chinese documents show that government officials acknowledged likely human-to-human transmission of coronavirus, and said they were following orders from the president of China to keep it under wraps.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

Feb. 9: Mark Levine, the chair of New York City Council health committee , tweets: "In powerful show of defiance of #coronavirus scare, huge crowds gathering in NYC's Chinatown for ceremony ahead of annual #LunarNewYear parade. Chants of 'be strong Wuhan!' If you are staying away, you are missing out!"

Feb. 13: "There are ZERO confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York City, and hundreds of Chinese restaurants that need your business!" the New York City mayor's office tweets. "There is nothing to fear. Stop by any Chinatown for lunch or dinner!"

• Wow
Reactions: Arb

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
------------------

Chris Cuomo (like his brother) may be a self-important jerk, but what he does is important.
He sometimes manages to cut through the BS that other self-important politicos spew.
I like to learn new stuff, and that means watching, even if his style is abrasive.
Nope. We don't watch anything on TV now, just our Prime and Acorn streaming.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
------------------

When I first watched Chris Cuomo, I did not like him at all. I agree he is abrasive. He started to grow on me and I liked how he can debate people very different from himself and at the end say they are friends. I also like his kidding around with Don Lemon. The other person who grew on me is Bill Mahr. At first I thought he was evil but over time, I have come to respect his contrarian view points. He is another one who invites people completely different than himself onto his show. He made some good points last night about covid But I won’t repeat them since it would be too controversial.

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
I keep reading so many people get it and don't have any symptoms. Yet, there are others who end up on a ventilator and don't make it. I'm gonna wait it out a bit longer, because the symptoms I went thru were scary. Not being able to take a decent breath is a bad thing.

Brett

Reaction score
I keep reading so many people get it and don't have any symptoms. Yet, there are others who end up on a ventilator and don't make it. I'm gonna wait it out a bit longer, because the symptoms I went thru were scary. Not being able to take a decent breath is a bad thing.

yes, that's a problem with this virus (and other viruses) --- you can be a carrier and not know it

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)

Cornell

TUG Member
Reaction score
He re-emergence was so ridiculous given the NY Post story from a few days ago where he got into a tussle on his driveway with the bike rider.

This is why it’s hard to take “news” seriously .

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hope you are better. Do you know how you were exposed?

Status
Not open for further replies.