• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Booked Our 2021 Trip

caribbeanqueen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Surf Club
Just booked our family trip for 2021 to Aruba Surf Club. Praying things will be figured out by then and people can travel. Is anyone else afraid we'll have issues again? Hope not, my daughter, husband and kids are looking forward to this as they have never been to Aruba.

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
We could have issues, or not. No one can really predict the future. I lean towards the optimist side, at least if you are going during summer.

Fredflintstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rent only
Just booked our family trip for 2021 to Aruba Surf Club. Praying things will be figured out by then and people can travel. Is anyone else afraid we'll have issues again? Hope not, my daughter, husband and kids are looking forward to this as they have never been to Aruba.

I’ve kept my December Hawaii trip booked. Fingers crossed too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lv2Trvl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Aloha. We still have our reservations for November-December in Hawaii. Did have to cancel April-May in Hawaii. Should be on a Hawaii Island beach right now, thinking about heading to Kauai tomorrow. We'll see how it all works out. Stay safe!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

caribbeanqueen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Surf Club
Hoping you both get your Hawaii vacations in.
We were supposed to be in Florida with my daughter, SIL and grandkids starting tomorrow.
I got my delayed shoulder surgery done instead!

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
We were supposed to be in Florida with my daughter, SIL and grandkids starting tomorrow.

Hah, I wish I could get mine, along with implant assuming it ends up possible. But not allowed here thanks to the mostly non existent virus. Instead, hospitals are furloughing workers since they can't do surgeries. Some rurals have gone bankrupt and closed. Glad to hear you were able to get yours done though.

caribbeanqueen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Surf Club
I'm on kind of a mission to clear up a common misconception. "Flattening the curve" means prolonging the epidemic. The fastest way through the pandemic is to take no precautions whatsoever, even to encourage people to intermingle, so the virus spreads as quickly as possible and runs it's course through the population as quickly as possible. That leads to the fastest way of having a population on earth that is immune and resistant to the virus. That is also the course that results in the most deaths. Essentially, it's the Spanish flue redux, because during that pandemic there weren't control options.

If we can't afford to be shut down for months, then we are on the wrong course.
Hah, I wish I could get mine, along with implant assuming it ends up possible. But not allowed here thanks to the mostly non existent virus. Instead, hospitals are furloughing workers since they can't do surgeries. Some rurals have gone bankrupt and closed. Glad to hear you were able to get yours done though.

Steve I was only able to get mine because it was done at a surgicenter.
Prayers for you to be able to get yours soon.

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
Steve I was only able to get mine because it was done at a surgicenter.
Prayers for you to be able to get yours soon.

Thank you! Glad that was an option!

For me, it is not. My case is too difficult, there's 2 or 3 surgeons in the state with the tech and ability to do mine. I got turned down in Texas too. The couple who can do the surgery don't do surgicenters. At least I got a call today, and Envision is 3d modeling the implant I will need before they can do the shoulder surgery.

jont

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enrolled in Marriott DC/
MOW /MGC /MCV/MGO / Trust Points
What month are you going? We all hope this will be over by next year if not sooner. Im sure your daughter's family will love Aruba! We can't wait to back there ourselves.

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Loved Aruba. best wishes on a fun, relaxing trip.

caribbeanqueen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Surf Club
Thank you! Glad that was an option!

For me, it is not. My case is too difficult, there's 2 or 3 surgeons in the state with the tech and ability to do mine. I got turned down in Texas too. The couple who can do the surgery don't do surgicenters. At least I got a call today, and Envision is 3d modeling the implant I will need before they can do the shoulder surgery.
Steve wishing you the very best for your surgery. The waiting is the worst

@jont we are going last week of April. Wish we could book cheaply right now. Want to book as cheaply as possible.

Monykalyn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Speedy recovery on the surgery!
Aruba sounds amazing-we have friends that go every year.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
I’ve kept our reservations for our December trip to Naples at Vanderbilt Beach and Harbor