• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone playing wordle?

tombanjo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HCNY
sometimes I just leave it for a while so I can cogitate on what could possibly fit in _anad_ (Obviously this is not a real wordle, just an example on why brain can hurt when last letter can't be an "A" )

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
1652973327611.png

The yellow letter in position 1 on the second guess was a great help. That letter was very unlikely to be in the second position, and moving it to either position four or five narrowed things down a lot.

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
It’s been a tough couple of days for me. Thought I had it on five, then the old repeating letter caught me so I took six.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Four for me, five for Rick.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
My win streak of 52 crashed today. On chance 6 there were only two possible words. I picked the wrong one.

tombanjo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HCNY
If I only had another 6 or 7 guesses I could have solved this one.

1653042820916.png

Wordle 335 X/6

⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜⬜

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
I actually thought I was on the right track to solve it in 3, maybe 4 but it took 5.

30F3DF34-A356-42D0-9056-8298952B0948.jpeg

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Another person who struck out today. On the third try, I had the second, fourth, and last letter correct. That gave me four chances to fill in the last two letters correctly (if you count what I had on my third try). Four words filled in, but it turned out to be a fifth.

This is pretty much what happens when I strike out. (This is the third time.) A bunch of words all share the same common component and you have to guess which one it is. (I am not crying in my beer about this. It is only a game and most games will occasionally introduce an element of chance. That is why they are games.)

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
Another person who struck out today. On the third try, I had the second, fourth, and last letter correct. That gave me four chances to fill in the last two letters correctly (if you count what I had on my third try). Four words filled in, but it turned out to be a fifth.

This is pretty much what happens when I strike out. (This is the third time.) A bunch of words all share the same common component and you have to guess which one it is. (I am not crying in my beer about this. It is only a game and most games will occasionally introduce an element of chance. That is why they are games.)
Same here on the working letters
I totally spaced and didn't see in my 4th guess that I had gotten a 4th letter but in wrong position. I should have gotten the word in 5, but struck out.

I think I'm doing this game too early in the morning, before 7, LOL.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I got it in four. Three letters in my first word, which helped.

bjones9942

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lindo Mar, Puerto Vallarta; Lake Tahoe Beach & Ski, South Lake Tahoe
It's been 6 for me the last two days. Starting with 'Stone' usually works better - just too many choices at the end.

tombanjo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HCNY
Took a lot of thought between guesses and it paid off (plus a good first word)

1653131074222.png

Wordle 336 3/6

⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
3 for me also.

747498E7-E435-4028-9A2E-BDBDA5868923.jpeg

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Three also.

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
I had three letters by my third try. Then I had a brain freeze and a snit fit and couldn’t progress beyond my fourth try in spite of staring at it endlessly and asking Cliff if it was an obscure word. Finally just repeated #4 two more times to force the answer. Really bad week for me!

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
4 for me. Better than yesterday.
Had 3 correct letters on good 2nd try,
but still had 2 possibilities...

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A26D870F-C58E-4FA4-AC3F-E3F0C5F4CF69.jpeg

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Two days in a row, third try.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Good for you two. Four for me. I think we all like the word.

Zac495

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've done 4 tries the last few days. I can't for the life of me remember yesterday's word, but there was one which I called my son and said, "This word is for you." I'm visiting his e-sports club. Can you recall the word?

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I've done 4 tries the last few days. I can't for the life of me remember yesterday's word, but there was one which I called my son and said, "This word is for you." I'm visiting his e-sports club. Can you recall the word?
Two days ago the word was 'gamer' .
I struck out on that one. I can't remember yesterday's word too! But think it started with a 'C' :unsure:

Zac495

TUG Member
Reaction score
Two days ago the word was 'gamer' .
I struck out on that one. I can't remember yesterday's word too! But think it started with a 'C' :unsure:
Yup - that's the one!
Yesterday didn't start with a C because my favorite first word is crane and I know I didn't get a green try one. Wait - it was scrap. If you go to Wordle hint (I quickly scrolled so as not to ruin today) you can find the answers. I used it once when I was on my last try for delve.

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Yup - that's the one!
Yesterday didn't start with a C because my favorite first word is crane and I know I didn't get a green try one. Wait - it was scrap. If you go to Wordle hint (I quickly scrolled so as not to ruin today) you can find the answers. I used it once when I was on my last try for delve.
I can't find a link to the Wordle hint. But I am playing on my phone and already played today's game.

Zac495

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't find a link to the Wordle hint. But I am playing on my phone and already played today's game.
Google Wordle Hint

There's also Wordle Bot which analyzes your results.