• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone playing wordle?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Overthinking it. D'oh! :doh:

Wordle 329 4/6

⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜

Dave

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
A hard one for me today. I just couldn’t put the letters in the right order.

DF0831F6-F3E4-498B-AF4C-C7F009ED86E6.jpeg

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Too many options today. I got it in 6, but could easily have zeroed out.

Wordle 330 6/6

⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜
⬜

Dave

Breezy52

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark Platinum Owner
I didn’t finish Wordle yesterday as we had company. Today it was still there and I finished it. But now I can’t get today’s Wordle, it remains on yesterday’s. Any ideas on how to clear?

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
5 for me today. Only 3 letters all in the wrong place after 3 guesses (but 12 others eliminated). I guessed the wrong of the 2 rhyming words for guess 4.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I didn’t finish Wordle yesterday as we had company. Today it was still there and I finished it. But now I can’t get today’s Wordle, it remains on yesterday’s. Any ideas on how to clear?

Clear your cache, restart the computer, and launch Wordle again?

Dave

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
First time I've solved in two guesses. My second guess I was just trying to get the three yellows in different positions to try to lock down their positions. As it happened, the word I came up for that purpose turned out correct.

1652633546687.png

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
First time I've solved in two guesses. My second guess I was just trying to get the three yellows in different positions to try to lock down their positions. As it happened, the word I came up for that purpose turned out correct.

View attachment 54918

Great work!

Dave

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Took me five, Rick got it in 2.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Well it took my five tries this time. Funny thing is though. I apparently did the same Wordle late last night on my iPod in 4. As I was working through it today on my computer, I had no idea I was working on the same Wordle game.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
1652690099460.png

After the second guess, there were still too many possibilities to do trial-and error solve. So the third guess was a word with four common consonants. So even though there were not hits, it greatly shrunk the remaining options. The fourth guess was another shot at finding other letters. There was only one yellow hit, but when I tried to insert that letter into one of the remaining positions, there very few options, so few that I decided to try to solve. Even if I guessed wrong I was pretty sure I would know where that 4th row yellow would have to be.

As It was, my fifth guess turned our correct.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
4. Such obscure words! They must comb the dictionary for ideas.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Damn proud to have gotten this one in four. I almost didn’t try the word based on the theory that they start out easy on Monday and get progressively harder throughout the week. If this is the easiest word this week, I may be in for a long week!

A8988755-DF99-4840-BA04-4FA6BC663F77.jpeg

tombanjo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HCNY
Nothing on first try is always difficult - but managed to pull it off in the end.

Wordle 331 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Three for me today. Nothing on my first try, then my second gave me the first position letter and an another letter in the wrong spot.

bizaro86

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Five for me today. I might need to switch it up to get today's first letter in my first three words. (I only use the third if necessary). That's bit me a few times.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Five for me today. I might need to switch it up to get today's first letter in my first three words. (I only use the third if necessary). That's bit me a few times.
It also took me five.

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Four for me today. Very typical of my past. A little over two thirds the times I have played, I end up with either three (23 times) or four (30 times). Today, I got to it on my fourth try. Given the letters that had been eliminated (very important) plus letters mostly in the wrong position, I ended up taking about two or three minutes to come up with any word that I could put in. That is normal.

Two other notes: I doubt that the editors choose the words. I think a computer does, although the editors might then look to approve or disapprove.

As far as I can remember (might be wrong), I have never seen a four letter word made into a five letter word by adding an "S" at the end. So entering a plural four letter word is a waste of time.

marmite

TUG Sightings Guru
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grand Chateau, Sheraton Desert Oasis,
HGVC Paradise,
WorldMark
I feel so much smarter on days I get it in three. Too bad that’s not true! ;)

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 9.01.42 AM.png

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
As far as I can remember (might be wrong), I have never seen a four letter word made into a five letter word by adding an "S" at the end. So entering a plural four letter word is a waste of time.
Never really thought about that, so thanks for the tip.