• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone playing wordle?

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Another crappy, too many choices one. 3rd guess did it.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Same here. I wondered if there would be many choices once the key letters were in place, but not so many obvious ones today. Four for me. (Or maybe I was lucky).

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Just went to Wordle Unlimited and it has had a name change to Wordplay, and now it is not unlimited. First time I played it offered me the chance to sign up for free to save stats and I chose not to. Tried to play again and it is the same word. I do like being able to put a letter anywhere in the string of boxes rather than being forced to fill from left to right, and having it fill in a small dash if you choose to skip a letter.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Wordle 284 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜

Dave

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
There were two words today! I did mine early this morning and had a hard time (5). I couldn’t get past it was a proper name. Turns out there were so many complaints with the word, NYT changed it. Similar to AGORA and AROMA. I don’t think this word will come up now if you haven’t played yet, but did anyone else get HARRY for their Wordle word this morning?

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
There were two words today! I did mine early this morning and had a hard time (5). I couldn’t get past it was a proper name. Turns out there were so many complaints with the word, NYT changed it. Similar to AGORA and AROMA. I don’t think this word will come up now if you haven’t played yet, but did anyone else get HARRY for their Wordle word this morning?

Nope. I played this morning, and it was a different word.

Dave

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
No, and that’s one I never would have guessed! :D

Harry

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
For this morning, it was a tough one for me.
44D5F46E-F650-48C6-9085-069910075B83.jpeg

Harry

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

"Roger"

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Took me five. Modest spoiler alert (not a complete giveaway)...

For me, some of the toughest are those that use a single letter twice.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Wordle 285 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜

Dave

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
3836ACD1-189B-4923-8C4B-8358DF0F33FC.jpeg
6 today. I could have gotten it in 4 lacking just the 2nd letter, but I just didn’t think that would be it. It was literally my last choice.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Funny word today. In 4.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A6AA9957-847E-4236-BE95-C3551E91C912.jpeg

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable. I don’t know how to share on my iPad, but I did it in 2! Zero letters correct on first try. Put together one of the only possibilities from what was left, but doubted it could be right. You know why…

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I don't even know what the word means. I got it by rearranging things I knew, and visually testing the fifth letter. Strange day.

Wordle 287 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜
⬜
⬜

Dave

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
After my first two tries I had three letters and a somewhat obscure (?) word came to mind immediately. But I chose a less obscure word which was wrong but gave me another correct letter. Back to my first thought and had it in four.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
After my first two tries I had three letters and a somewhat obscure (?) word came to mind immediately. But I chose a less obscure word which was wrong but gave me another correct letter. Back to my first thought and had it in four.
Me too. Had all but one letter, the fourth letter, on the 3rd try. I was sure I had it in 3, but no, had to go one more time.

rapmarks

TUG Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable. I don’t know how to share on my iPad, but I did it in 2! Zero letters correct on first try. Put together one of the only possibilities from what was left, but doubted it could be right. You know why…
I got it in two also, never thought it was the answer, looking for an o and letter placement

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
EBDA38FE-341B-4682-9C16-5A1ADF1C41C9.jpeg

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
Took me five today. And I didn’t think my fourth attempt was a real word, but it turned out to be one, so I learned something. Spoiler/helper below.

—————-

1. the SI unit of magnetic flux, causing the electromotive force of one volt in a circuit of one turn when generated or removed in one second.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Took me four today, Rick took five. That is unusual for Rick.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Wordle 288 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜

Dave