• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

49ers!

caribbeansun

TUG Member
Reaction score
Uhuh, and the niners weren't given a chance against the Saints either.

How'd you like that one Terry Bradshaw ya bum :D

RAVENS WIN AGAIN. The path to the Superbowl is now clear. Giants beat San Francisco because manning makes the difference .. Ravens beat Patrits because their defense will produce turnovers,Rice will dominate on the ground,Flacco will protect the ball and not make mistake-the usual formula for a ravens win.

It will be a raven-giant Superbowl. The Superbowl is too close to call until we see if there are big injuries on either team next week.

pgnewarkboy

TUG Member
Reaction score

Giants are peaking right now and on all fronts from defense, run,special teams. Of course add in Manning and that should do it. NO was one dimensional-qb.

I think SF is an excellent team a nd could win. I just don't think they will.

ScoopKona

Reaction score
Monkey King Coffee - Captain Cook, Hawaii
RAVENS WIN AGAIN. The path to the Superbowl is now clear. Giants beat San Francisco because manning makes the difference .. Ravens beat Patrits because their defense will produce turnovers,Rice will dominate on the ground,Flacco will protect the ball and not make mistake-the usual formula for a ravens win.

It will be a raven-giant Superbowl. The Superbowl is too close to call until we see if there are big injuries on either team next week.

I'll be happy to take a "Baltimore wins the Superbowl" bet down to the sports book for you, if you're so sure. Just make it a good-sized bet. I don't want to stand in line over chump change. :D

PS -- Baltimore is currently 6/1, New England is currently 6/5. What does THAT tell you?

pgnewarkboy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'll be happy to take a "Baltimore wins the Superbowl" bet down to the sports book for you, if you're so sure. Just make it a good-sized bet. I don't want to stand in line over chump change. :D

PS -- Baltimore is currently 6/1, New England is currently 6/5. What does THAT tell you?

I said bmore will be IN Superbowl -not win it. A giants/ravens Superbowl is a "pickum" as to who will win.

Here is why ravens will beat pats. Brady is as immobile as they come. He lives off short passes towards the middle where his receivers gain many yards after catch. Ravens have Lewis in the middle who will limit yards gained after catch severely. Brady will have to throw deep more often than usual which will allow Nat a and suggs to apply great pressure with Reed and Webb waiting to pick off those long but rushed passes.

I assume a big game from Rice. Rice will give rvens many first downs and burn clock keeping the ball out of Brady's hands more than bellicheck would like. Assuming a big game from rice is entirely reasonable because rice led the entire NFL this year in yards from scrimmage.

Last edited:

geekette

Reaction score

I picked Niners and am leading the playoffs pool at work. Did not foresee the ginormous Giants blowout, but, doesn't look like many cubemates did, either.

ScoopKona

Reaction score

You were saying?

It wasn't pretty, but the better team won. Maybe next year, Baltimore....:D

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another good 4-quarters game ! I hope the G-men go under ...

ScoopKona

Reaction score
Giants are Super!!!

I hope the Giants gave Kyle Williams the MVP award. :doh:

Unfortunately for Williams, Bill Buckner just found some company in the "Blew It Hall of Fame." And Buckner only screwed up ONE play.

A repeat of 2007. Interesting. Unfortunately, the Patriots aren't as good as they were in '07. And the '11 Giants are better then they were in '07. It will be an interesting game, I'm sure.

Unlike previous weeks, I'm not volunteering to run bets down to the Sports Book for this one.

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
That was a heart breaker in SF. The stadium was rocking again and it was a very entertaining game. Williams made two big mistakes, but the offense only converted one third down. Our receivers couldn't get open. So there were several things that contributed to losing, not to mention Manning and Cruz. The Niners had a great year and have something to build on. Congrats to the Giants.

carl2591

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.
that was heart breaker for sure.. I was pulling for the niners and ravens. pat and giants will be low scoring boring game at best.. niners and ravens would be a score filled game with lots of fantastic catches and great runs.

too bad the pass in endzone was not held on to.. what a crock.

and the field goal to win pulled so far to the left it was not funny in the ravens game.. give me a break.. pat and giants won on dumb luck. :annoyed:

anywho superbowl around the bend..

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The Giants any day over New England !!!

ScoopKona

Reaction score
and the field goal to win pulled so far to the left it was not funny in the ravens game.. give me a break.. pat and giants won on dumb luck. :annoyed:

You're saying that Tom and the boys couldn't make a scoring drive their first attempt? I don't think so. And there was enough juice in the defense to hold the line if they lost the toss.

Like I said, it was an ugly win. But a W's a W.

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
that was heart breaker for sure.. I was pulling for the niners and ravens. pat and giants will be low scoring boring game at best.. niners and ravens would be a score filled game with lots of fantastic catches and great runs.

too bad the pass in endzone was not held on to.. what a crock.

anywho superbowl around the bend..

Huh?? Niners and Ravens would be a score filled game? 2 excellent defenses against 2 subpar offenses. That game would probably end 6-3.

The Pats and Giants will be the score filled game. Eli will have a field day against the NE secondary and the Pats can score on anybody. Statistically the Giants defense has been below average this year, but they're defensive line is finally all healthy and they're peaking right now.

The Giants didn't win on dumb luck. Yes the fumbled punts were lucky, but the Giants didn't turn the ball over in almost 5 quarters of play in sloppy conditions against the best takeaway team in the NFL this year. Their defense didn't allow one 3rd down conversion all game. That's not dumb luck!

Go Giants!!!

Clemson Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
That was a heart breaker in SF. The stadium was rocking again and it was a very entertaining game. Williams made two big mistakes, but the offense only converted one third down. Our receivers couldn't get open. So there were several things that contributed to losing, not to mention Manning and Cruz. The Niners had a great year and have something to build on. Congrats to the Giants.

The niners have a great future! Harbough is the real deal! They will own their division for many years to come.

DonM

TUG Member
Reaction score
Huh?? Niners and Ravens would be a score filled game? 2 excellent defenses against 2 subpar offenses. That game would probably end 6-3.

The Pats and Giants will be the score filled game. Eli will have a field day against the NE secondary and the Pats can score on anybody. Statistically the Giants defense has been below average this year, but they're defensive line is finally all healthy and they're peaking right now.

The Giants didn't win on dumb luck. Yes the fumbled punts were lucky, but the Giants didn't turn the ball over in almost 5 quarters of play in sloppy conditions against the best takeaway team in the NFL this year. Their defense didn't allow one 3rd down conversion all game. That's not dumb luck!

Go Giants!!!

Well Said- Go Eli

carl2591

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Joined TUG '96, Wyndham Grand Palms AKA, Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, 3 bed lockout.

hefleycatz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hopefully little brother will feel "at home" at big brother's house. :D

Go Giants....:cheer:

lee

geekette

Reaction score
Hopefully little brother will feel "at home" at big brother's house. :D

Go Giants....:cheer:

lee

oh that's a big 10-4. We are quite ready to welcome Eli and company!

I can't speak for all of us, but mostly, we hate the Patriots and Coach BellyCheat. The more we see Brady on his butt, the happier we get.

I haven't decided my pick in the pool, as I will be betting against the other guy because that is the only way I can win. It is down to just the two of us, winner take all (unless we tie, which is possible, and we split the pool) exciting!!

Even more exciting, SuperBowl Village opens this weekend and my first shift in the NFL experience is Friday, opening night. I'm really excited to go get my gear and get in there to check it out! :cheer:

Any tuggers coming to the game?? If so, you can be certain to get a very warm Hoosier welcome regardless of which team you support.