• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

49ers!

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
What a great game...and the upcoming championships is a long time overdue : )

mjm1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
yes, a great game! I was there and haven't seen that stadium rock like that in a long time. Go Giants tomorrow and we will host them next week in the championship game. I like the Packers too (#2 team), so either way I will like the outcome tomorrow. But it would sure be nice to play another home game! Go Niners!

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would rather it be the Giants than Packers.

pgnewarkboy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would rather it be the Giants than Packers.

The Giants are better than the packers right now because they are playing excellent defense and have a balanced attack. If I was a SF fan I would prefer the packers to play against.

pgnewarkboy

TUG Member
Reaction score
What a great game...and the upcoming championships is a long time overdue : )

It is always good to have a Harbaugh as the coach. I am rooting for the "brothers bowl" -Jim v. John.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
I thoroughly enjoyed the game too . . . happy to see the 'Aints lose!

As for the Packers' game today, I'm a bit worried as yes the Giants have it all clicking together right now and we all know how poorly rated the Packers' D is.

That said, they have always seemed to get it done and our injured players are all back now. The death of the offensive coordinator's son, however, will play heavy in the heart of the team. Hopefully they will rise from the tragedy and play inspired rather than distracted. RIP Michael Philbin!

ScoopKona

Reaction score
Monkey King Coffee - Captain Cook, Hawaii
Pah. Just more fodder for the Patriots to chew up.

Actually, since I don't want to eat crow later on, I should just say that we're now at the point of "Any given Sunday."

Any of the teams left in the hunt could hoist the Lombardi trophy. Well, I don't think Houston/Baltimore has a snowball's chance. But the Giants and Patriots are playing with the volume cranked to 11. The Niners looked very good against the favored Saints. And the Packers have an embarrassment of riches in the talent department -- even though they haven't been playing like it for the past few weeks.

But when the dust settles, I'm sure it will be Brady and Belichick hoisting another trophy.

pgnewarkboy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pah. Just more fodder for the Patriots to chew up.

Actually, since I don't want to eat crow later on, I should just say that we're now at the point of "Any given Sunday."

Any of the teams left in the hunt could hoist the Lombardi trophy. Well, I don't think Houston/Baltimore has a snowball's chance. But the Giants and Patriots are playing with the volume cranked to 11. The Niners looked very good against the favored Saints. And the Packers have an embarrassment of riches in the talent department -- even though they haven't been playing like it for the past few weeks.

But when the dust settles, I'm sure it will be Brady and Belichick hoisting another trophy.

The last time the ravens played patriots in the playoffs the RAVENS. WON. The last time the RAVENS played Houston the RAVENS won. The last the the RAVENS played San Francisco the RAVENS won.

ScoopKona

Reaction score
Monkey King Coffee - Captain Cook, Hawaii
The last time the ravens played patriots in the playoffs the RAVENS. WON. The last time the RAVENS played Houston the RAVENS won. The last the the RAVENS played San Francisco the RAVENS won.

And the '85 Bears were real good, too. So were the '72 Dolphins and the '91 Redskins. But none of those teams are in the playoffs right now. And neither are the '09 Ravens. The '11 Patriots, Niners, Packers and Giants ARE. And the '11 Ravens (and their nostalgic fans) should be very worried about that.

Craigvince

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow!

I'm not really a football fan, but that was an exciting game!
Talk about suspense. :cheer:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
It would be far better for the Niners to play the Giants at HOME - than to play the Packers AWAY!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
definately one of the best NFL games ive watched!

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Yes as witnessed by last week's Denver game and perhaps yesterday's Niner's loss.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)

mjm1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Resorts and Destination Club Points;
Westin Kierland Villas;
HGVC Flamingo & Blvd;
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
The Ravens defense just did it again. Their game against the Pats should be a good game. Offense vs Defense.

Now, for a very interesting game this afternoon. Either way I will be happy. The Niners will be watching this one and have an extra day of rest and planning.

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
It would be far better for the Niners to play the Giants at HOME - than to play the Packers AWAY!
Yes, and HOME FIELD advantage at the 'Stick will be helpful instead of playing in the cold Packers' home.

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score

winger

TUG Member
Reaction score
With the rather one-sided game today (Giants over the Packers), the Niners need to focus on beating the Giants next week ! The Giants are a formidable opponent.

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My bad . . . I did watch the entire game and meant the Saint's loss. Sorry for my stupid error!

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
With the rather one-sided game today (Giants over the Packers), the Niners need to focus on beating the Giants next week ! The Giants are a formidable opponent.

Very much a one-sided game. Congrats to the NYGiants for the great game. They played like a championship team . . . and the Packers really just looked average at best.

The Giants are hitting their stride at just the right time.

pgnewarkboy

TUG Member
Reaction score
RAVENS WIN AGAIN. The path to the Superbowl is now clear. Giants beat San Francisco because manning makes the difference .. Ravens beat Patrits because their defense will produce turnovers,Rice will dominate on the ground,Flacco will protect the ball and not make mistake-the usual formula for a ravens win.

It will be a raven-giant Superbowl. The Superbowl is too close to call until we see if there are big injuries on either team next week.

Harvey and Lin

TUG Member
Reaction score
RAVENS WIN AGAIN. The path to the Superbowl is now clear. Giants beat San Francisco because manning makes the difference .. Ravens beat Patrits because their defense will produce turnovers,Rice will dominate on the ground,Flacco will protect the ball and not make mistake-the usual formula for a ravens win.

It will be a raven-giant Superbowl. The Superbowl is too close to call until we see if there are big injuries on either team next week.

Don't they have to play the games first?

Last edited:

ampaholic

TUG Member
Reaction score
So the Super Bowl could be:

1. Ravens - Niners
2. Ravens - G men
3. Pats - Niners
4. Pats - G men

What are the odds?

I think 1 or 4 would be my preferences for an enjoyable watch

pgnewarkboy

TUG Member
Reaction score
So the Super Bowl could be:

1. Ravens - Niners
2. Ravens - G men
3. Pats - Niners
4. Pats - G men

What are the odds?

I think 1 or 4 would be my preferences for an enjoyable watch

1. Would be the Harbaugh Bowl. A great game and a first - two brothers fight it out for the Superbowl ring. They should make their mom be the review official in the booth.:)