• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Website Issues - Did I miss something...

PhilD41

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Hey everyone,

Just curious, I know the website was offline yesterday for their major "upgrade." Was it suppose to be back up today? Right now I can't do anything. It won't even log in as it says my username and password are incorrect. Anyway... not looking to start a "Wyndham's website is horrible thread", but I will need access to an upcoming reservation soon. I am hoping I had my information wrong and it shouldn't be available at the moment.

Grace & Peace!

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
It was down last night, but I was able to log in this morning. They have implemented 2 factor authorization for login.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
Hey everyone,

Just curious, I know the website was offline yesterday for their major "upgrade." Was it suppose to be back up today? Right now I can't do anything. It won't even log in as it says my username and password are incorrect. Anyway... not looking to start a "Wyndham's website is horrible thread", but I will need access to an upcoming reservation soon. I am hoping I had my information wrong and it shouldn't be available at the moment.

Grace & Peace!

Clear your browser cache and then restart your browser and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Open an incognito window in Chrome, then try to log in.

PhilD41

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
I had clear out the browser. It was the TFA. Instead of letting me log in and set it up, it was giving a login error. I reset the password and configured TFA and it appears all is good now. Slow, but working. Thanks! I assumed I was missing something. :)

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
It was down last night, but I was able to log in this morning. They have implemented 2 factor authorization for login.
I hate the 2 factor authorization. I didn't ask for it and it sucks more than sales weasels suck. Yesterday the code I received didn't work. I tried several times then it stopped working.