• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New Wyndham Website (2020)

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
It just shows the first three. No way to get past that.
Ah - I only have one, and it shows just fine. So you can see up to three reservations, but not all reservations on mobile? Make sure @HitchHiker71 adds that to his list.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
Well you have to type in "Wyndham Bonnet" Why would we expect the booking search window for Wyndham Resorts to know that we're searching for a Wyndham Resort!

By the same token Ocean Walk doesn't work, but Wyndham Ocean Walk does. Wyndham Ocean brings up all Wyndham resorts with ocean in their name.

So all we have to do is type in 12-20 additional characters (on a 4.7 inch device with a 2 inch keyboard with large fingers and maybe arthritis!)

Oh and "Lake Buena" will also get you to Bonnet Creek. Simple!

Agreed - they need to adjust their keywording within the search engine mechanism. I will add this to the other thread as a regression since this worked on the previous site.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Exactly, searches that took much longer now take almost no time at all. Much better search indexing on this new website. Not surprised that you had a good experience on your touchscreen Chromebook - the new site is designed for touchscreen devices. It’s certainly not perfect by any stretch, but it’s not nearly as horrible as many here are making it out to be IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saving time is efficiency
I think they are trying to get people to travel again by offering an incentive in the areas that are hurting the most. Florida and Nevada rely heavily on tourism.
Discounts being offered was always a sign that Wyndham had empty rooms to fill.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
That really is my main complaint also. If I decide I want to go some place with beach and sun sometime next winter but don't have a specific date, let me put in a date range and search in an area. I don't want to look up each and every specific resort (if I can find them) week by week. That's a lot of clicking.
I can resolve myself to learn how to work with the other changes, but this is really a problem with this new website.

I've captured this as an enhancement request for national/regional searches - then combined with the existing "Experiences" type using the 'Filter & Sort' function. That and the current critical regression for the loss of the AC.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
It just shows the first three. No way to get past that. But on the desktop version the Upcoming vacations will pop up a few at a time. Go into one and then you end up back at go. I'm missing reservations and there is no filter button to go back and find them. So I'll be calling in every few days just to make sure I don't get to 15 days with something that I didn't remember. Ridiculous!

I have had a few reservations upgrade from opting in. Now I keep a spreadsheet so I don't have to click into each reservation. Maybe I should have been doing that before. Things on the front side aren't upgrading well yet but I'm really not surprised.

The overlapping feature is a plus. No alert at the top but it does catch me when booking. Three people have six users names combined so that just gets confusing.

Odd, this works fine on my iPhone 11 - as soon as I pan down past the first three reservations I see a "loading additional reservations" and then the remainder of my six reservations appears in the list. What type of smartphone are you using?

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Odd, this works fine on my iPhone 11 - as soon as I pan down past the first three reservations I see a "loading additional reservations" and then the remainder of my six reservations appears in the list. What type of smartphone are you using?

Samsung. I just tried it on my travel phone which is an iPhone 7 and I can't do it on that one either. My Transaction History doesn't work on either phone or on the computer.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
Samsung. I just tried it on my travel phone which is an iPhone 7 and I can't do it on that one either. My Transaction History doesn't work on either phone or on the computer.

Hmmm...I know you have a storied history of account specific issues with Wyndham - I suspect these account specific issues are in play here - not the core website display functions. Data hygiene issues in other words. The adventure continues! :)

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Hmmm...I know you have a storied history of account specific issues with Wyndham - I suspect these account specific issues are in play here - not the core website display functions. Data hygiene issues in other words. The adventure continues! :)

Did you just Remo Williams?

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
Didn't Wyndham unleash a new WEB Site on its Members just a couple years ago. If I rem3mber correctly it had all sorts of problems that never got fixed.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)

I've tested this use case on my smartphone, iPad and on my laptop and I can see all of my upcoming vacations without any issue. Same with transaction history. I suspect this has something to do with your Frankenstein account issues that have plagued you for quite some time now sorry to say. I would definitely contact Wyndham about it.

cyseitz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I know it's in here somewhere, but can someone please send me a link to where the availability calendar is on the new website. I am just so overwhelmed at the whole thing! I can't figure out how to check availability.
Thanks!

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
Didn't Wyndham unleash a new WEB Site on its Members just a couple years ago. If I rem3mber correctly it had all sorts of problems that never got fixed.

I thought that too, but for fun I went back and read over the posts at that time and I found that the overwhelming amount of complaints were not about the web site but were about the major policy changes that were made at the same time. My only complaint was resolved somewhat quickly, but in today's new site, Wyndham discarded the fix and brought back the flaw. The flaw I'm talking about is the fact that to check on a date that's 11 months in the future you have to click that right arrow button 11 times. That was fixed in the prior site by instituting a drop down box that let you select the specific month you wanted to look at.

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay
Hi, I know it's in here somewhere, but can someone please send me a link to where the availability calendar is on the new website. I am just so overwhelmed at the whole thing! I can't figure out how to check availability.
Thanks!

Sorry, it's gone.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I’ve just logged in to the new website.

I have reservations I need to cancel. When I try on my iPad I get to a point where it starts to cancel, likely waiting for a confirm to,cancel. But nothing shows to allow me to cancel. I can go back. And i can hit the X at the upper right corner. But nothing allows me to cancel.

What am I missing?

Wes.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’ve just logged in to the new website.

I have reservations I need to cancel. When I try on my iPad I get to a point where it starts to cancel, likely waiting for a confirm to,cancel. But nothing shows to allow me to cancel. I can go back. And i can hit the X at the upper right corner. But nothing allows me to cancel.

What am I missing?

Wes.
I can cancel on my iPad. It took awhile with the spinning wheel after choosing “Cancel Reservation“ bottom right
E17E3A25-1FC0-4F33-84B3-7622BEF15F09.png

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks BD.

Mine doesn’t show the cancel button on the lower right ... I’m going to try on my desktop. Hope it works.

I wish beta testing was something Wyndham used.

Wes.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I was able to do one on the desktop. So I went back to iPad to try again. Turns out the pop up for a survey about the new Wyndham site was blocking my ability to make a cancellation... what a profound annoyance.

Wes

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks BD.

Mine doesn’t show the cancel button on the lower right ... I’m going to try on my desktop. Hope it works.

I wish beta testing was something Wyndham used.

Wes.
Wyndham is using all the owners are their beta testers.

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I also found it impacts the cancel confirmation if I have the iPad oriented on portrait. If I rotate to landscape it allows me to confirm cancellation.

What a cluster! Why can’t Wyndham have even marginal IT products?

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score

So I just logged in on hubby's iPhone 11 and all of the reservations will load. I used my login so it might have an issue with Samsung and older iPhones.

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
I thought that too, but for fun I went back and read over the posts at that time and I found that the overwhelming amount of complaints were not about the web site but were about the major policy changes that were made at the same time. My only complaint was resolved somewhat quickly, but in today's new site, Wyndham discarded the fix and brought back the flaw. The flaw I'm talking about is the fact that to check on a date that's 11 months in the future you have to click that right arrow button 11 times. That was fixed in the prior site by instituting a drop down box that let you select the specific month you wanted to look at.

Search Voyager.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
It was a work in progress!

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Why on earth would they choose to roll out a new unproven website platform during the middle of a pandemic? During a time when their Resorts are shuttered and most employees on furlough.

Oh... that’s right. They are Wyndham. Where reason and logic go to die. Well done Wyndham. You’ve screwed us again.