• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Waikiki Beach Walk

Troopers

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm renting the 3 bdrm presidential suite for three nights (Wed to Sat) in mid-march. Is a floorplan available somewhere? Also, is there anything I should about this property or Wyndam? Will I be required to sit through a sales presentation?

Thanks.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
I'm renting the 3 bdrm presidential suite for three nights (Wed to Sat) in mid-march. Is a floorplan available somewhere? Also, is there anything I should about this property or Wyndam? Will I be required to sit through a sales presentation?

Thanks.

If you did a promo then you will have to sit through a presentation. If you rented from an individual, stay far far away from a presentation.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a PDF or something with the floorplan.

Sandy

Last edited:

Troopers

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving next week for my stay. It will be my first stay at a Wyndham property...I'm a non-owner. Are there any questions that I may be able to answer while I'm there?

Bill4728

Reaction score
As Sandy said, If you're renting this from Wyndham you'll have to attend a sale presentation. They will try and sell you a week there for around 155,000 - 300,000 points. They will offer this to you for about $20,000 to $50,000.

You can buy the same number of points from a current owner for < $3,000.

There is nothing that they can add to your purchase that is worth the extra money they want. Tell them over and over again, if you buy wyndham, you'll buy from a current owner!!

BocaBum99

TUG Member
Reaction score
I recently stayed in the 3br Presidential unit. It's very nice. It's like a luxury 2 bedroom unit with stairs up to the master bedroom. Nice floor plan. Well appointed. If it were a lower number of points, I'd stay there much more often.

The balcony is very nice as it spans the length of the entire unit. You can see some ocean, but most of it is blocked by the Trump condo hotel.

What I love about Beach Walk is the location. It's close to everything.

For breakfast, walk over to the Wyndham Royal Garden. It's only $7 for an all you can eat breakfast buffet. Rice, bacon, ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, fruit, POG, danishes, coffee, Miso soup. Best value in Waikiki. You don't need to stay at the resort to enjoy breakfast.

Troopers

TUG Member
Reaction score
As Sandy said, If you're renting this from Wyndham you'll have to attend a sale presentation. They will try and sell you a week there for around 155,000 - 300,000 points. They will offer this to you for about $20,000 to $50,000.

You can buy the same number of points from a current owner for < $3,000.

There is nothing that they can add to your purchase that is worth the extra money they want. Tell them over and over again, if you buy wyndham, you'll buy from a current owner!!

Thanks. I'm renting from a private owner.

How many points are needed for an annual 3 bdrm pres suite here? And how much should I expect to pay on the resale market?

Troopers

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just returned from my 4 day stay.

For all you Wyndham owners, you have a nice property in Waikiki.

scheller

Reaction score
Timeshare Promo for Wyndam Waikiki Beach Walk

Does anyone know where I would find a promo stay for Wyndam Waikiki Beach Walk? Fairfield used to have one.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I just returned from my 4 day stay.

For all you Wyndham owners, you have a nice property in Waikiki.

I stayed in a two br Thanksgiving before last, and I agree...it is a topnotch property. Location location location!

Troopers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm back for another stay. I check in last Saturday in a 2 bdrm deluxe. I'm here for a week. I'll try to answer any questions, if anyone has any.