• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Patriot Place

kev5982

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just got back from spending three days in Williamsburg with my family. My sister had booked 2 two bedrooms with adjoining door booked for the weekend (Friday night to Monday morning ) at Governor Green. It was really nice accommodations there and the first time we were able to get the two rooms together.

My wife also booked a one bedroom at Patriot Place for three nights with Saturday check in because she was having friends drive her to Williamsburg and they would need a room to stay in for the one night and my wife and I would use Patriot Place Monday night. She had told Patriot Place she would be arriving late. She even called on her way there saying she would be there after midnight. Since my wife arrived at 2 a.m. Sunday morning and the security guard checked her in, the guard gave her the keys and took her credit card for deposit like normal.

So our friends left Sunday night to drive home and my wife and I spent time with family Sunday and stayed at Governor Green Sunday night. After all the family left Monday morning, my wife and I went to Patriot Place to put our stuff there for the night, the key would not let us in. So we went to the office to find out they had changed the code because we had not checked in Sunday morning with them. They also told my wife that the guard should never have asked for a credit card or made a copy of it. How was she suppose to know this.

Later that day we got a call from our credit card that someone in Florida was trying to use our card with online purchases totally $4000. We called Patriot Place to inform them of the incident and they would look into it.

Thanks
Kevin

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Sounds like the security guard has got some 'splainin' to do.