• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WORLDMARK INFORMATION and ADVICE ARTICLES

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Link now goes to the general member info page… anyone know of an updated link?
Thanks!

I just looked. Doesn't seem to be there, ever since they "fixed" the website. :rolleyes:

Is there something specific you wanted to know?

Dave

barto

TUG Member
Reaction score

rocksteadyserg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Ridge Tahoe
Any idea if there is a unit break down for Club Wyndham?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zygetsu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Updated fees as of 01/01/2023

HK_Fee.PNG

rental.PNG

guest.PNG

Attachments

• current-rates-and-fees.pdf
    70 KB · Views: 40
  • WM_2023_Dues.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

kozykritter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Flex, MVC Points, Worldmark
Their II fees are years out of date which makes sense since they are so RCI linked. Membership now $99, full week exchange $229, guest certificate $79. Full fee info on attached PDF.

Attachments

• II_Fees_01012023_Final.pdf
    216.2 KB · Views: 34

Jeddy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreenpoints; Hotel Blake (Chicago), Ellis Square (Savannah), Christmas Mtn (Wisconsin Dells), Outrigger Beach Club (FL)
Sharing information.
Outside of straight 'points' bookings for timeshares (i.e., bonus time and such),
there are a variety of other fees & taxes that get tacked on as a result of actual cash changing hands during the transaction.
I attach a Worldmark .PDF file of the fees (imposed by local governments) .in various jurisdictions.
It is specifically for Worldmark resorts (i.e., the info is organized by resort name).
But table may be useful for other timeshare systems that have resorts in the same geographies.

Attachments

• wbw-tax-resort-alerts.pdf
    270.1 KB · Views: 43

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Does anyone have the chart for 2024 annual maintenance dues? Also, just so I understand, looking at the 2023 chart it says for Credits from 10,001-12,500 the dues are 1,275.16. Does that mean you pay the same annual dues if you own 10,001 or even 12,500? It would seem that buying a package of 12,000 credits would be more beneficial than buying one at say 11,000. Also, do the dues get cheaper per credit the higher on the scale you go? Is there some sweet spot where the dues per credit are the lowest?

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the chart for 2024 annual maintenance dues? Also, just so I understand, looking at the 2023 chart it says for Credits from 10,001-12,500 the dues are 1,275.16. Does that mean you pay the same annual dues if you own 10,001 or even 12,500? It would seem that buying a package of 12,000 credits would be more beneficial than buying one at say 11,000. Also, do the dues get cheaper per credit the higher on the scale you go? Is there some sweet spot where the dues per credit are the lowest?
Yes, you always want to own the top end of each range as you pay the same MF. It gets cheaper per credit the higher end as you go. If you are just testing out, 10K contract is the sweet spot as you get 1 housekeeping token and it is enough to book a 2BR for a week at most places.

Eric B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village, Wyndham, WorldMark, Vistana, Vidanta, Flora Farms, HGVC Max, and some independents

Attachments

• 2024_Dues_Published_Schedule.pdf
    97.8 KB · Views: 31

kozykritter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The dues are assessed per contract, not by the total that you own.There is a fixed program fee baked into the MFs for each contract, about $283 this year by my math. That means as you get to the bigger credit contracts, that fixed cost is averaged out over more credits and therefore the total cost per credit is less the higher you go (the biggest bargains being the contracts at the top of each range as someone already stated). The program fee is theoretically meant to cover the housekeeping token(s) and guest certificate issued for the contract(s) as well as the operating of the booking system. This is why there is a debate about combining contracts because you avoid multiple program fees but in some cases you get fewer housekeeping tokens and guest certificates than if you had kept the contracts separate.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
What does the monthly impact column mean?

kozykritter

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What does the monthly impact column mean?
I'm pretty sure that refers to the increase over last year. Also this year we've had two special assessments to cover extraordinary costs in the program, the cost of which adds $67 per 10K credits to what you see on the chart.

Last edited:

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, HGVC The Bay Club, HGVC Elara, Worldmark
This is why there is a debate about combining contracts because you avoid multiple program fees but in some cases you get fewer housekeeping tokens and guest certificates than if you had kept the contract separate.
Good point. I'm still up in the air if I need more. Hard to beat OTU. If I buy 6,000 to add to my 14,000 I save $480 by combining. That’s pretty compelling.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

Huskerpaul

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC BoardWalk Villas, MVC Grande Vista & Willow Ridge, WorldMark
The dues are assessed per contract, not by the total that you own.There is a fixed program fee baked into the MFs for each contract, about $283 this year by my math. That means as you get to the bigger credit contracts, that fixed cost is averaged out over more credits and therefore the total cost per credit is less the higher you go (the biggest bargains being the contracts at the top of each range as someone already stated). The program fee is theoretically meant to cover the housekeeping token(s) and guest certificate issued for the contract(s) as well as the operating of the booking system. This is why there is a debate about combining contracts because you avoid multiple program fees but in some cases you get fewer housekeeping tokens and guest certificates than if you had kept the contracts separate.
I just finished combining my 10k contract into my first 20k contract. I keep the same total HK and GC as before. When buying I looked for contracts in multiples of 10k. I was not really using having two different contracts to full advantage like having more wait lists and making overlaping reservations, so I decided to save the second club fee.