• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Who's Getting the New iPad 3?

jlf58

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
[QxUOTE=HatTrick;1257888]I like the comment following the article that says,

"same look as the old one? How are people suppose to know that i'm better than them?"[/QUOTE]

I sold my Ipad and just bought a Acer iconia and love it. It has a USB port and a sd memory port and cost $400. I would not trade it for the Ipad 3

Last edited:

hypnotiq

TUG Member
Reaction score
Why would I bother? My 2yo can play Fruit Ninja on the iPad2 just the same. Since that is the only thing its pretty much used for. :D

LisaH

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
No, I don't think they'll permit a return without the physical item (as they scan the barcode with serial number on the box, etc). There's a 14-day return policy, so I wouldn't hesitate and go now.

http://store.apple.com/us/open/salespolicies

I do not plan on returning...am hoping that they will do a price adjustment. I have emailed them and will see if I get a response.

Edit to add that I just took a look of the link you posted. here is what it states:

Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections

With regards to pricing, Apple reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the Apple Store at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the Payment & Pricing page.

Should Apple reduce its price on any Apple-branded product within 14 calendar days from the date you receive your product, feel free to visit an Apple Retail Store or contact the Apple Contact Center at 1-800-676-2775 to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact Apple within 14 calendar days of the price change. Please note that this excludes limited-time price reductions, such as those that occur during special sales events (such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Thrifty Thursday . . . okay, we made that last one up).

I bought it on Feb 23 and today is March 7. Guess I just squeezed by. Nice. Thanks Apple!

Last edited:

LUVourMarriotts

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MFV (P) 2002
MSU (G) 2006
MOW (P) 2018
Enrolled in DP +++
I ordered one. It took me about 3 hours of trying via the online Apple store. I kept getting booted out. Once, I got to the checkout page, clicked to enter my zip and somehow it entered the first 3 digits of my zip in the quantity, so the price went to $70,000+. Then I got booted. But, finally after that 3 hours, I got through.

IngridN

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts: Aruba Surf Club, Grand Chateau, Shadow Ridge
I've decided to wait until after the 16th and pick it up at the local Apple store. Am still trying to decide if I want the 16, 32 or 64GB. For the intended use, I can't envision needing more than 16GB, and will most likely split the difference and get the 32GB.

Ingrid

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have an ipad and never got the ipad2. But in a month or so when the excitement fizzles, ill get an ipad3 and give my ipad to my mom who wants one and doesn't know it yet.

You sound like my college senior son; I'm contributing $200 to his iPad 3 by buying his iPad 1 for myself, and I still don't know that I particularly want it.