• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Who is Leisure Time Passport ??

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this, remove if not.
I have received an off from Leisure Time Passport (I think it's an exchange program) or is a new partnership with II??:shrug:, It's states the following:
And LTP stating I get 2 years membership for $49

GET A $50 REBATE ON ANY RESORT GETAWAY
As a former Interval International member, you know there's nothing like spacious condominium-style accommodations to make travel more appealing. That's why you'll love our resort Getaways. These fun and affordable full week of studio, one-,two-, three-bedroom resort accommodations can be your for as low as $299 per week. That's less than $43 per night!. And because you're a former Interval member, you'll receive a Rebate Coupon that entitles you to $50 off and resort Getaway. Use it and you've covered the cost of your 2-year Leisure Time Passport membership... with $1 to spare!.
Don't miss out-sign up today

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Use the search function in the blue bar above. Put in "Leisure Time Passport " and you will find a number of threads on them.

They appear to be an arm of II offering getaways to non timeshare owners or non II members.

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks csxjohn,

I don't have a II account right now(but did 2 years ago), we only used II for 1 exchange out of the 8+ years we had it. And did the getaways more for places we really wanted to go (within 45 days). So this might be better off than to re-enroll into II. Thanks again, I'll check the search box.

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Thanks csxjohn,

I don't have a II account right now(but did 2 years ago), we only used II for 1 exchange out of the 8+ years we had it. And did the getaways more for places we really wanted to go (within 45 days). So this might be better off than to re-enroll into II. Thanks again, I'll check the search box.

Another option for you would be to join one of the small exchange companies that don't charge a fee to join like DAE. You can then take advantage or their bonus weeks and trade if and when you feel like it. With this option you won't have as many choices of bonus weeks as you do with II.