• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

where to buy Ugg boots cheap?

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just bought a pair on ebay for $109, that at least look like the real thing. I hope they are.

ebay canceled that auction. I should have known it from the listing. Now I have to wait for paypal to refund my money.

-David

irish

TUG Member
Reaction score
I LOVE MY UGGS!! truly the warmest boots for winter in NY. took me a lotta years before i actually purchased them because of the price but about 2 years ago i took the plunge. i figured if i wore them for 5 years it broke down to about $30.00 a year and even sneakers nowadays cost more than $30.00 and you certainly don't get 5 years out of them.
did the same with my MAUI JIM sunglasses. i have to use them for at least 5 years before i even consider purchasing another pair. i guess that's just my rationalization, but it works for me.
UGGGS AND MERINO WOOL SOCKS =HAPPY FEET

Last edited:

Malibu Sky

Reaction score
I would suggest you make sure you know the style and color she wants. At my daughter's school, what was the style a few years ago (pink or baby blue-short), or last year (black), is not what is in style this year (chestnut-tall).

The kid's (and adult's) here in Malibu have literally grown up with them,...I believe they were originally made for surfers is Australia and caught on with the surf crowd before everyone else found these "ugly" boots (thus Uggs).

ownsmany

TUG Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying her a pair a a local store. The only ones they had were the classic talls in her size. I was afraid of buying on ebay and ending up withthe wrong size or immitation uggs at a high price.

On her birthday I told her if she prefered a different one - we would exchange. She ended up wanting the classic short chestnut as it was more practical for her.

Now other DD wants for Christmas. The search begins again.

SueDonJ

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach and SurfWatch
FYI, if anyone is still hunting for certain Uggs and can't find them locally, Nordstrom has a partnership with the company and probably has the best selection. You can check nordstrom.com to order online, or use the "Need Help? Live Chat" link on the site. The rep will be able to tell you if another shipment is due, or, failing that, which store(s) have exactly what you're looking for in stock. Then you can call the store and have the product shipped directly to your home with no shipping charges.

I just went through it - fifteen minutes, tops, and the boots are coming to me in MA all the way from Washington state. It was that or Oregon.

I'm impressed - great customer service at Nordstrom!

mepiccolo

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but the idea of it being cold enough in Huntington Beach to require Uggs, just has me :rofl:

I grew up in southern California and now live in the Bay area. I bought my first pair of warm boots when I went to Switzerland in February. Now that was cold. ;)

It gets down to the mid 40's on winter nights and occassionally 38 or 39, and near the beach it is very damp and the breeze is cold so yes, the Uggs are much appreciated :)

Actually, even on mornings when it's 70 degrees out Uggs are comfortable, when you wear them without socks you're feet don't overheat and you just feel comfy. But once the sun hits at noon it's just too warm.

Again, because I have the coolest boss in the world (an attorney even) I wear Uggs to work whenever I want with my jeans because the building tends to set the air conditionaing way too low for my tastes so I'm comfy at work also. Can you tell how much I love my Uggs :)

Phill12

TUG Member
Reaction score
Another comment from me. My dd (18) had a pair of the "fake Uggs" a few years ago. I think she's the one that told me the fake Uggs are definitely out, but maybe the real ones are still okay. :rolleyes: I do know the reason she got fake one was because I wasn't going to spend the $$$$ for the real thing. I always thought it was ridiculous to see these young girls wearing cut offs or short skirts with the Uggs boots! :doh:

I just checked zappos.com. They do have Uggs, but I don't think they are any cheaper there. But, I did a google search for "zappos on sale" and found some websites that are offering some styles at a reduced price.

If you are buying for your teen daughter and she tells you UGG buy Ugg!

At that teen time zone they have not got a clue of money but will in a heart beat no FAKE UGG'S! It's not worth the hell they can put you through.:banana:

When DD was sixteen she had to have them and we found them at Macy's for I think it was about $115.00 and we bought her the boots.

All happy and us warning her the dog was checking them out and smiling we figured he was planning on a chewing raid one night. Two days later she is screaming at the dog and us and my wife ask why she was yelling at us because we didn't chew them.:shrug:

We stood our ground and refused to go buy her another pair and we held out for three months before giving in and back to Macy's where in mid year it only cost us $95.00.

I have to say this though we went through this 2003 and UGG was just becoming known and now I see prices have gone up over $150. That is ridiculous for young girls. I would wait few more days and see if prices drop before spending this much for something that will spend most of the time on their bedroom floor.

Our loving DD is now 21 and living with her hopefully soon to be married guy in their new apartment. She went Christmas shopping with Mom today and to get my birthday present for today and tells her mom this year she wants Ugg again but in black.

Even moved out she trys to works us!:hysterical:

PHIL,

Last edited:

3kids4me

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
My daughters love their Uggs but I don't like them at all. They make my feet too hot! (Tip, though, if you or your child have smaller feet, buy the child's Uggs which are half the price of the adult ones!)

They still seem to be "in" here...but not as much as before. However, a teen (or younger) girl who does not have a North Face fleece stands out like a sore thumb. Sad....

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
DSC_0188.JPG

DSC_0190.JPG

I guess she liked them, Rick. :)

-David

Last edited: