• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Where can I view my exchange request with II?

Polly Metallic

Official TUG Pool Recruiter
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have looked in My History and everywhere I can think of but all I see is my unredeemed deposit, with no notation that months ago I entered a search request?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
When you put in the request a month ago, did you pay the exchange fee?

Polly Metallic

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good question. I thought I did, but it's been so long I don't remember for sure. I am quite certain that I entered my selections and started the ongoing search, so if that requires paying a fee I would have gone ahead and done so.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
If you didn't pay the exchange fee - then you didn't complete the transaction, and it didn't go through. Check your credit card statements.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you called II for assistance ?

Polly Metallic

TUG Member
Reaction score
No one is telling me somewhere else I should look, so I assume this means that I am looking in the right place, and the fact that I don't see anything indicates that the transaction didn't go through. :-(

I checked my credit card info online but it only goes back 90 days and I probably placed the request late fall 2011. I guess I'll have to call II tomorrow. Not in the mood for it right now, Grrrrrr.

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
No one is telling me somewhere else I should look, so I assume this means that I am looking in the right place, and the fact that I don't see anything indicates that the transaction didn't go through. :-(

I checked my credit card info online but it only goes back 90 days and I probably placed the request late fall 2011. I guess I'll have to call II tomorrow. Not in the mood for it right now, Grrrrrr.
I'm going from memory here because I don't have a pending request anymore, but I remember it was located in an odd place.

I'm pretty sure you go to the exchange tab, then find "my units" . Click on the unit that you were using for the request and then you should see a box (or something) that indicated a pending request. You can then click on it to review the request. I hope this helps.

Beefnot

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm going from memory here because I don't have a pending request anymore, but I remember it was located in an odd place.

I'm pretty sure you go to the exchange tab, then find "my units" . Click on the unit that you were using for the request and then you should see a box (or something) that indicated a pending request. You can then click on it to review the request. I hope this helps.

I believe that is correct.

MALC9990

TUG Member
Reaction score

That's the place to look.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

Looking at my ongoing and yes, if you click on "my units" there should be a line underneath the box that says "vacation exchange" there should be a line that says, "review request". that allows you to look at and amend your ongoing search.