• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

weather in Cabo In June

Reaction score
Hi there!
I was confirmed this evening for Villas La Estancia in Cabo San Lucas. I have never been to Cabo in June. I assume it is HOT! But how hot??? Miserable to lay out during the day without being in the pools?

Has anyone ever stayed here. Can you tell me your experiences. I checked out tripadvisor.com but it seems as though most people got their room through Expedia or VRBO.
Thanks so much!

KarenL

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have been to Cabo San Lucas a couple of times in June. It is hot, but the humidity doesn't hit until July, so it isn't too bad. Just plan on spending lots of time in the pool at the swim up bar, and do your shopping in the morning. Have a wonderful time
Karen

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Hi there!
I was confirmed this evening for Villas La Estancia in Cabo San Lucas. I have never been to Cabo in June. I assume it is HOT! But how hot??? Miserable to lay out during the day without being in the pools?
It should be ideal weather then--cooler than Arizona I would think. Did you get that week in a timeshare trade? I thought La Estancia was a fractional ownership and not timeshare. Any way, it's a beautiful property in a good location and I think you'll be very pleased.:)

Barbeque

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Carlsbad Inn
We were there once prior to the 15 th of June and it was wonderful. Great pool weather. Normally we go about the 10th of October and June was better.

PeelBoy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was there in August this year. Some tuggers said it was the hottest summer in 10 years. I found the dry weather fairly comfortable, especially for someone like me living in a cool/cold climate zone. Weather wise, Cabo is more comfortable than Cancun.

judy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Villa La Estancia is a beautiful resort. We stayed at the Flamingo's next door. It's in a good location as well

nazclk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Flamingos

Judy do you mean Del Arco, Flamingos is in Nueva Vallarta:confused: