• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Waited 7 months and finally became Marriott owner!

jhm40cu

TUG Member
Reaction score
I bought two Marriott timeshare units (CV Gold EY and DSV II Red EY) back in June 2008 and waited and waited for Marriott to complete transfer process. I resisted urge to call Marriott after reading previous TUG articles mentioning that doing so will only delay the process (Do they really place papers back to the bottom?).

At first, I wasn't able to create my account online so I had to call Marriott couple times for help. I found out that it was simply because Marriott did not have my e-mail address in their system.

Anyway, I was eventually able to create my account online and successfully logged in. Two properties were listed under one customer ID. Can someone please confirm that this is the way it should be? The only unpleasant surprise waiting for me was that Marriott charges $29 per properties for owners living outside of the US. That's $58 for me. :(

aka Julie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Shadow Ridge (platinum)
Congratulations on your purchases and finally being "official."

Yes, it's correct to have 2 (or more) properties listed under one customer ID. Makes things easier to log into one account and see everything. I guess you could have separate IDs, but why would you.

We own 3 weeks and all are under 1 customer ID.