• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vistana Resort Section & Type of 2BR

Robert D

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We're doing a getaway week from Interval at Vistana Resort in May with a Saturday check-in in a 2BR that sleeps 6 privately, 8 total. Beddiing shows to be king in master, 2 fulls in BR 2, and sleeper sofa in living area. Anyone have a feel for which section of Vistana we might be in and whether we might get a 2BR lockoff? We own a week in Cascades and I'd really like to get in that section to see how the post renovation villas are.

jerseygirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I think you could be in just about any section except Falls (two twins in guest BR, sleeps six). I don't think you'll get a lockoff as those do not have two queens in the guest- the unit would be described as having two kings and two sofa beds. You can always request Cascades ...

There may be some phases without a Saturday check-in though ... Which would rule those out. I think the check-in days are listed in the Sticky.

bankr63

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Resort Orlando (2BR, Deeded Wk10) , Silver Lake Resort Orlando (3BRLO)
Falls, Courts and Spas are all out by unit description or checkin day. There are units in the other 6 sections that match that description and checkin. Best suggestion would be to put a request in to Diamond Lane on the SVO site (link is on the SVR page). Now is just about the right time to submit the request, you should hear back a couple of weeks to a few days before. I'm thinking you chance of getting your request would be pretty good; May is a shoulder season.