• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vistana Owners services working??

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've tried calling Owners services & HOA.
But no one is picking up. Just a recording that due to high call volume, call later and disconnect.
I need to have the VSN fee removed from my account (I own resale) and can't make a reservation until they fix it. Very frustrating.

blahblah18

TUG Member
Reaction score
Very, very frustrating.

It's unbelievable. They seem to have just stopped answering the phone.

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Very frustrating :mad:, why their putting on fees that don't belong there is beyond me. Called 5 days after I made my payment and they said they would remove the fees in 48 hrs. Its January now and fees are still showing.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
I've tried calling Owners services & HOA.
But no one is picking up. Just a recording that due to high call volume, call later and disconnect.
I need to have the VSN fee removed from my account (I own resale) and can't make a reservation until they fix it. Very frustrating.
Do you own a mandatory or voluntary resort? If the fee is on there you should be able to pay the bill online and put in the amount without the membership fee

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Voluntary Resort, paid maintenance fees online.
Called and email several times and they still have not fixed it yet.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Voluntary Resort, paid maintenance fees online.
Called and email several times and they still have not fixed it yet.
You paid the full amount already? Since the MVC acquisition things have been a mess!

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Paid on December 14. Called HOA first to verify the amount, while on phone made the payment and the lady stated she could see the amount paid and the VSN fee would be removed in 48 hours. Never happened.

Just called back
And it States For faster service go online to Marriottvacation.com, You do this and now it wants you to log in creating a new user name and password.
I think they're dropping the Vistana totally.
I call later in the day.

Last edited:

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
FINALLY!!!
Took Vistana 20 Days to update my maintenance statement from the day I made the payment.
Balance is now show $0.00 .
Wow, their on the ball( Sarcasm:cautious:)

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Paid on December 14. Called HOA first to verify the amount, while on phone made the payment and the lady stated she could see the amount paid and the VSN fee would be removed in 48 hours. Never happened.

Just called back
And it States For faster service go online to Marriottvacation.com, You do this and now it wants you to log in creating a new user name and password.
I think they're dropping the Vistana totally.
I call later in the day.
Yesterday I called Vistana, the recorded message was something like "welcome to the Marriott Vacation Club" !

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I called Vistana, the recorded message was something like "welcome to the Marriott Vacation Club" !

Not liking the idea "Marriott Vacation club ", because I bought Vistana. I like Vistana before it was bought by Sheraton. And then bought by ILG(?), now Marriott. To me just Vistana Resort is fine. I wonder how long it will stay in Marriott :ponder:

goaliedave

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree, Diamond (bought by Hilton), Shell (bought by Wyndham), Sheraton (bought by Marriott), Palace Resorts, a few independants
Lol two major transitions , the new year and VSN to Marriott. They are slow. So shocking

Sent from my SM-A505G using Tapatalk

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV

winos2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV
Can not get thru to Sheraton. Have been trying since Dec. 30th. Man in Loan Services says customer services has been tied up as people who are paying their maintenance fees NOW. Seems staff is not answering calls or returning calls. Have been trying to deposit a week into II which requires I pay M.F. for 2021 before I deposit my EOY odd deposit. Never had this problem in 14 years!

mauitraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can not get thru to Sheraton. Have been trying since Dec. 30th. Man in Loan Services says customer services has been tied up as people who are paying their maintenance fees NOW. Seems staff is not answering calls or returning calls. Have been trying to deposit a week into II which requires I pay M.F. for 2021 before I deposit my EOY odd deposit. Never had this problem in 14 years!
Sorry, I am unfamiliar with the Sheraton phone lines. Are you able to pre-pay your MF online? I've already pre-paid the MF for 2021 for a Vistana VOI online. Good luck with your situation! CJ

Last edited:

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am not sure I am helping but you can deposit and pay MF online. The customer services waiting time has been atrocious in the last few months, I had to deal with them few days ago. They have laid off people and combined the Owners Services for MVC and Vistana. This is what Marriott calls synergy savings... If we were not captive customers, they would have lost a LOT of business by now. I assume (and hope) that they eventually get it right.

Out of curiosity I called HGVC. The recorded message says that the waiting time is 10 minutes. Although high for HGVC, it still very reasonable compared to Vistana/MVC now so MVC does not have an excuse that people call for the MF this time of the year.

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've tried calling Vistana (Westin owner line) for over a week. The message was "Waiting time is over an hour" for every call. I finally got a call back today. The rep said they are absolutely swamped.

blondietink

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs; Sheraton Vistana Villages St. Augustine; Westin Adventuras
Yes, you can pay your yearly fees online. I do it every year. No excuse to tie up the phones for that. If that is the case at this time of year, they should have an option when calling in such as .... if you are paying your yearly fees, press one for service.

Ambergengar

Reaction score
Owner services took over all the his calls & now HOA only does outbound collection calls

winos2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV
Had a call from owner services returned yesterday. Took a long time to pay 2021 maintenance fee and deposit it into II but it happened Yeh! It took two ladies to do it (not the usual one). Hope others get this service from owner services also.

sparty

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have same issue - I paid in full except for the incorrect $155 SVN Fee and $5 ARDA contribution. So my account shows $160 due and right now at least it's impossible to contact Vistana to get it fixed.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Owner services took over all the his calls & now HOA only does outbound collection calls
I noticed this about a week ago where they changed their contact page. It now has the same phone number for the HOA as it does for customer service.

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Have this in my phone, is this still correct?
Cascades H.O.A.(407)903-4649
Vistana Owners Services(888)786-9637
Vistana Resort (407)239-3100

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Have this in my phone, is this still correct?
Cascades H.O.A.(407)903-4649
Vistana Owners Services(888)786-9637
Vistana Resort (407)239-3100
I can't speak to Vistana resort, but the first two now go to the same Owner Services.