• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vermont Fall Foliage

KevJan

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be leaving for Smuggler's Notch on September 27 and wonder if anyone has an educated guess as to if we'll get any "fall color"? Has the temperature and rainfall been tracked to guess what it will look like when we are there? Just getting anxious for some fall weather. It's been a long, hot summer here in southern Utah.

Jbart74

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be leaving for Smuggler's Notch on September 27 and wonder if anyone has an educated guess as to if we'll get any "fall color"? Has the temperature and rainfall been tracked to guess what it will look like when we are there? Just getting anxious for some fall weather. It's been a long, hot summer here in southern Utah.

Well, it's been down in the 40's and 50's for the past week here in Western Mass, which is a good indicator of things to come. I predict Fall has begun early and your Sept. 27 week will be full of spectacular foliage! I'm a little envious as I will be away on business for most of the fall (mostly in NC) which is my favorite season to be here! Oh well. Enjoy your vacation!

liborn2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Check this website...looks like September 30th..your right on the mark.
The Northeast has been in Fall like weather already..this past weekend, upstate NY, 30 miles south of Albany NY the changes have begun..

http://www.vtonly.com/foliage.htm

Enjoy the trip and colors...

Werner

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
We live in Central Vermont. Colors are already starting on the outer fringes of some trees. Late Sept / Eary Oct should be peak color at the top of the Notch and on the high ridges. The valleys will take until the 2nd week of Oct to get to full color.

Moosie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Down on the NH/MAborder I've been noticing some trees starting to get color highlights. So as others have mentioned, you should see nice color by then.