• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

valdoro mountain lodge, breckenridge CO 12/31-1/7 sleeps 8

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
November 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

iiderman

TUG Member
Reaction score
valmain.png
New Years at Valdoro Mountain Lodge in Breckenridge in a 3 BR and 2 BA (sleeps 8)
*Last Minute Deal* $700 weekly rate

Enjoy New Years week, from Saturday, December 31, 2016 to January 7 at the Valdoro Mountain Lodge in the heart of a Rocky Mountain recreational winter wonderland. Located at the foot of the slopes in Breckenridge and just a 2 block stroll from downtown Breckenridge with it’s world class shopping and dining, the Valdoro is the perfect place for your holiday vacation. Valdoro's fine on-site amenities include a fitness center, indoor/outdoor pool, private spa treatment rooms, outdoor hot tubs with mountain views, concierge services, free resort shuttle, underground heated parking, games room, sundries shop and much more. Your luxuriously appointed unit consists of a three-bedroom villa with elegant furnishings, Jacuzzi tubs in both bathrooms with separate walk in showers, stone gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen with island, granite countertops, high end appliances and italian ceramic tile throughout; this beautifully decorated unit features imported surfaces and elegant designer furnishings.
Visit www.valdoro.com

PamMo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a SMOKING HOT DEAL!!!!!! :clap:

iiderman

TUG Member
Reaction score
It really is.. gives new meaning to "distressed rental".. I hate to give this away but medical emergency.. I'm still trying to rent it on a couple of other websites but I will have to part with it for 700 if I have to.. it's far better than zero

ncaahockeyfan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Breckenridge Grand Vacations, Hyatt Residence Club
Just sent you a PM!

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
November 3, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day