• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vacation Village at Parkway -Kissimmee Florida -FREE-

kurias

Reaction score
Hi,
My husband and I have owned our timeshare for almost 7 years. A few years ago ouwe decided to have children, we now have two children. I decided to stay at home with them. Needless to say we are living on a budget now, and can't afford to travel too often. This is the reason we are looking to sell our timeshare.

The timeshare is paid off.
Here are the specifics of the timshare:

1) 2 Bdrm Lockout
2) Week 1 (Jan 5-12)
3) Triennual
4) Maintenance fees are due only every 3 years, and it is approx $768 ($256 yr)

9 minutes from Disney World

Vacation Village at Parkway
2949 Arabian Nights Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL
(407) 396-9086

With RCI you are able to travel a few times a year, so the trinennial thing doesn't matter too much.

We are looking for someone that is honest and trustworthy to buy this from us.
At this time closing costs would need to be the responsibility of the buyer.

Please contact me if you're interested.
Thank you,
Kari

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Vacation Village at Parkway -Kissimmee Florida -FREE-
Nice timeshare.

Is yours RCI Points or straight weeks ?

Full Disclosure: We own a Vacation Village At Parkway triennial points unit (bought via eBay). Ours is not for sale.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

kurias

Reaction score
weeks trading

Hi,
It's weeks,and has not been converted to points.

Please let me know if you have any more questions,
Thank you!

kurias

Reaction score
RCI points or weeks

Let me clarify, we bank our weeks and use the points to bank other vacations through RCI, so we get about 30-40 RCI points depending on when we when bank our weeks, I hope that helps

kurias

Reaction score
Timeshare is open for use Jan 2014, 29 Points are currently deposited with RCI, which can be rolled over to the new owner and can be used for the next 2 years, on top of the deposited points that are coming up (approx 30 points), so 30+29 points

These 29 points expire on Jan 31st, but will rollover if we pay the RCI fee of $109, so please let me know ASAP if you're interested, and we will take care of this fee so these points aren't lost

Please contact me if you're interested, we can negotiate a deal with the fees that are associated with the transfer of this timeshare

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Points Are Points & TPUs Are TPUs & Never The Twain Shall Meet.

Timeshare is open for use Jan 2014, 29 Points are currently deposited with RCI, which can be rolled over to the new owner and can be used for the next 2 years, on top of the deposited points that are coming up (approx 30 points), so 30+29 points

These 29 points expire on Jan 31st, but will rollover if we pay the RCI fee of $109, so please let me know ASAP if you're interested, and we will take care of this fee so these points aren't lost
If it's a straight-weeks timeshare, then TPUs (Trading Power Units) are what's banked with RCI. (That is, RCI assigns a designated number of TPUs to each banked week.)

RCI Points are something else again & are not automatically interchangeable with TPUs.

( Just a clarification. )

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​