• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Universal Islands of Adventure

Gophesjo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a guess as to how crowded this park will be the day after Thanksgiving? Hopefully everyone will be out shopping... Thanks upfront for any input, especially if its based on experience.:)

Joe

timeos2

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Years ago Christmas at the parks used to be a very quiet day
People seemed to avoid them in favor of family get togethers I assumed. No more. Now its a nightmare day of overcrowding - no fun for anyone!

I don't know if Thanksgiving is the same as it isn't as big of a holiday but I'd bet it's a high attendance day.

Last edited:

Talent312

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
The problem is that Thanksgiving weekend is a major 4-day school break. Thus, its a peak weekend for out-of-town visitors more interested in dragging their rug rats to Hogwarts than in local shopping (with the attendant luggage fees).

The advice I've seen for high-crowd days is to be at the entrance at least 15 minutes before opening and do as many high-priorty items as possible before the unwashed masses show up at mid-morning.

C30NY

TUG Member
Reaction score
have a look at how much the express pass costs...on higher attendance days they tend to charge more. I had a look at it seems to be a higher price for Friday....again no guarantee, but I would think its a busy day regardless since Thanksgiving week is a busy vacation week.

Gophesjo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks

I've been afraid of that... I will look at the Expresspass prices.

WeLovetoTravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can not use the Express Pass on the Forbidden Journey in Harry Potter's World. I think it's good on everything else on the Islands side.