• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Unit/Building Map of Aruba's Ocean Club

TravelMamma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where I can find a map that shows the units at the Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club? I know I have seen it somewhere posted but I can no longer find it. Not the resort map, found plenty of those, but the map that shows the unit numbers & building numbers. Thanks!

Bob B

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is only one building, with six floors. The building is U shaped and the room numbers start on the South Wing and progress around the bottom of the U to the North wing.

TravelMamma

TUG Member
Reaction score
There is only one building, with six floors. The building is U shaped and the room numbers start on the South Wing and progress around the bottom of the U to the North wing.

Thanks. Do you happen to know if there is a specific section that is for 2 bdrms. or are they just throughout? I've stayed there before but had a 1 bdrm and we were put above the lobby facing out towards the pool/ocean. The reason I asked if anyone had a map is because I did get a unit type code on my confirmation and was wondering if there was a paticular section of the resort for the unit code I have. Guess no one has the map I thought I had seen previously, maybe it was on a different website.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
You can find links to most resort maps here.

Bob B

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that all the units are lock-offs so it is a 1br unit connected to a studio unit to make up the 2br unit.

ilene13

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that all the units are lock-offs so it is a 1br unit connected to a studio unit to make up the 2br unit.

All units are not lockoffs. The majority of the OC units are stand alone one bedroom units. The two bedroom units are lock offs. Avi bedroom and a studio.