• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Unit 132A&B at French Quarter in Branson

Bernie8245

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on this unit? I know it is a 3br lockout. Is it in building one since it starts with a 1? Does it have a fireplace and a jacuzzi tub? I have this unit on hold for Feb 17th-24. Does the resort have any scheduled activities this time of the year. Any information will be appreciated.
TIA,
Bernie

branson is 10

TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed in a 1 bed-room unit {211B} in fall of 04. This was in Building 2 . Building 1 would be the closest one to the entry off Green Mountain Drive. I do not recall that any units have a fireplace. I don't know about internet there, but there is a internet cafe across from the winery. At the time we were there the activities director was Susan Schrott. She was very helpful answering any questions. I think the toll free # there is 1-800-572-6233. Her ext was 2311, but I don't know if you can acess it from the toll free number. {Worth a try.} It is a very nice resort.

Bernie8245

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Branson is 10,
Thanks for the info. I went ahead and booked it on Last Call. I called the resort and they said none of the RCI units have fireplaces. We toured this resort last year and it does look like a nice resort.
Bernie

Topeka Tom

TUG Member
Reaction score
A Suggestion

Bernie, when you write your review, a good thing to include would be whether their one in four applies to Last Call reservations. I know when they implemented that rule, there was a period where not all the staff was on the same page. That was almost a year ago, so by now I'm sure you will get the straight skinny.