• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

csxjohn

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tropic Shores Resort, Bluegreen points
Banners:

csxjohn has a banner.
NHTraveler has a banner
slip has a banner :cheer:

Next in line for a banner:

slip (late May, 2016)

NHTraveler (May 27-June 3, 2016)

NHTraveler (June 18-25, 2016 - needs banner no later than June 15).

richmondone (June 2016, needs banner no later than June 22)

Timeshare Von (July 15, needs banner no later than July 12)

If you would like to take a banner along on your next trip, please post the dates of travel and the deadline to have to banner in your hands. Every effort will be made to get a banner to you.

I cannot find the post where Richmondone needs the banner. If they contact me I will send it out right away.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
hopefully if I can get this working properly, folks will be able to buy a full size beach towel with the TUG banner logo on it and take it on vacation with them anywhere!

ill also offer the same deal with the shirts, if you get a picture with the towel at a timeshare resort, ill extend your membership 1 year free to offset some of the cost of the towel!

NHTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I cannot find the post where Richmondone needs the banner. If they contact me I will send it out right away.

In message 1026 he posted he wanted it in December and the last week of June. However, if he didn't contact you, maybe he forgot about it.

NHTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
hopefully if I can get this working properly, folks will be able to buy a full size beach towel with the TUG banner logo on it and take it on vacation with them anywhere!

ill also offer the same deal with the shirts, if you get a picture with the towel at a timeshare resort, ill extend your membership 1 year free to offset some of the cost of the towel!

Awesome!!!

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I would love a "keep calm and buy resale" towel in a nice, bright color! For two large reasons, I don't wear t-shirts that emblazon anything across my chest... ;)

NHTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would love a "keep calm and buy resale" towel in a nice, bright color! For two large reasons, I don't wear t-shirts that emblazon anything across my chest... ;)

hahaha. Thanks for the laugh! :hysterical:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ill see what i can do to add multiple designs on the towel for owners who want different options!

sadly the towels themselves appear to only come in white.

cafepress support is literally slower than the post office, so i have to wait days for a response that isnt terribly helpful and just generates more questions (and more days waiting)

*sigh

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok, this should be a TUG banner ad towel!

http://www.cafepress.com/timesharebf.1816202135

going to order one myself to make sure it comes out nice, sadly you need a gigantic picture to put on a towel, and all of the other TUG images made to go on a tshirt just looked puny on the towel.

Ill try to get a Keep Calm and Buy Resale one up, but itll have to be a custom made job vs using any of the images we have (all too small)

aw jeez, i show its like 38 bucks shipped...8 bucks to ship a towell?

Last edited:

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
In message 1026 he posted he wanted it in December and the last week of June. However, if he didn't contact you, maybe he forgot about it.

He did not reply to my message so I now have it with me in Williamsburg. Internet has been down at home for 2 weeks and I'm just now catching up here at a Diamond resort with internet.

I can ship it from here or wait until I get home.

NHTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
He did not reply to my message so I now have it with me in Williamsburg. Internet has been down at home for 2 weeks and I'm just now catching up here at a Diamond resort with internet.

I can ship it from here or wait until I get home.

Awesome! Timeshare Von is the next person needing one. I will be sending her the one I have. Hold on to yours for now.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Awesome! Timeshare Von is the next person needing one. I will be sending her the one I have. Hold on to yours for now.

Where are the photos of the T shirt I wore in Maui?

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.

going to order one myself to make sure it comes out nice, sadly you need a gigantic picture to put on a towel, and all of the other TUG images made to go on a tshirt just looked puny on the towel.

Ill try to get a Keep Calm and Buy Resale one up, but itll have to be a custom made job vs using any of the images we have (all too small)

Where are the photos of me wearing the Tshirt in Maui Brian?

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
Would love a towel! :clap:

Me too the banners are getting full of writing. I could use the towel at the pool or beach. The banner is just a banner! I have 2 T shirts one is too small other is a bit big. But I wear the big one at check in.
Silentg

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)

Thanks! I've sent mailing address tonight.

Best wishes,
TS Von

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

csxjohn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Me too the banners are getting full of writing. I could use the towel at the pool or beach. The banner is just a banner! I have 2 T shirts one is too small other is a bit big. But I wear the big one at check in.
Silentg

The backs of the banners are empty so for signing purposes I will start on the back of the one I have. The front will be in the photo.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
boo, the guy who did the banners is out of business too. ill have to see if i can find another store locally that will print another one.

NHTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score

Ordered my towel. :D

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
well at least youll have a permanent banner for your trips!

let me know when you get it, ill give you a membership extension to offset some of that cost!

NHTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
well at least youll have a permanent banner for your trips!

let me know when you get it, ill give you a membership extension to offset some of that cost!

Don't worry about it, Brian. I typically take a banner with me when I go somewhere and having the towel will just off set the cost of mailing it to the next person in line. It's an investment. Lol.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
its no problem at all, we always want to reward owners who give back to the TUG community!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score