• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Tucson, AZ

KCI

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi, we're off to Tucson on Sat. Looks like the forecast for Sun, Mon and Tues is chilly (by FL standards) and wet...what to do in that weather in Tucson for 3 days...Welcome suggestions.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
If you get some sun breaks, there's a desert museum: http://www.desertmuseum.org/ the Pima Air and Space museum: http://www.pimaair.org/ And here: http://www.visittucson.org/includes/media/docs/DowntownTour.pdf is a walking tour of historical Tuscon. If you download it to a portable computer, it will act as a guide.

I had to entertain myself there while DW was tied up in a conference of stuffy ol' lawyers and I didn't want to golf with the ladies.

If you are stuck indoors, there are a wealth of very cultural Mexican Margarita joints and eateries. :)

Jim

Last edited:

nightnurse613

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Some good recommendations but I would consider Kartchner and Biosphere significant side trips (in opposite directions) Kartchner (being a living cave) is a pretty incredible experience you're not likely to find again. Of course Biosphere is pretty cool, too (not really, it's actually pretty humid inside - combined with the desert heat). Did someone mention Old Tucson? I liked the desert museum- they had several docents who always enlighten a visit. As was also pointed out, some fine Mexican food and drinks! :whoopie: WET??? Possibly but it's been pretty dry so, if you are bringing wet-THANK YOU! I heard there was a cooling trend but it was close to 80 today in Phoenix -just ask anybody here for Spring Training!

Last edited: