• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TS SOLUTIONS GROUP

kwonza

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI
Has anyone worked with this group regarding TS matters.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
This is one of many “exit” companies that are out there preying on timeshare owners. At best, you will pay THOUSANDS of dollars upfront to a company that has been in business for a little more than two years and that is operating in an unregulated industry. All they give you upfront is a promise that they will get you out of your timeshare. They may get some owners out and it is likely that their “successes” are open deedback programs that some resorts offer to owners, a program that owners could do themselves for much less. At worst, they take your money and you still have your timeshare and mortgage.

I see from your prior post that you have DRI with a mortgage. It is highly unlikely that anyone will be able to make a valid mortgage contract disappear. There are stories from other so called “reputable” exit companies that denied refunds for owners who were foreclosed on because their position was that they got them “out” of their timeshare.

These companies are not above posting fake reviews about themselves or lying about their successes. This particular company’s about us on their website claims they have gotten 20,000 timeshare owners out in 8 years. Interesting because their LLC and website are only a little more than two years old.

Sorry, probably not the reply you wanted to see. Wish you luck on your decision.

Last edited:

kwonza

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI
This is one of many “exit” companies that are out there preying on timeshare owners. At best, you will pay THOUSANDS of dollars upfront to a company that has been in business for a little more than two years and that is operating in an unregulated business. All they give you upfront is a promise that they will get you out of your timeshare. They may get some owners out and it is likely that their “successes” are open deedback programs that some resorts offer to owners, a program that owners could do themselves for much less. At worst, they take your money and you still have your timeshare and mortgage.

I see from your prior post that you have DRI with a mortgage. It is highly unlikely that anyone will be able to make a valid mortgage contract disappear. There are stories from other so called “reputable” exit companies that denied refunds for owners who were foreclosed on because their position was that they got them “out” of their timeshare.

These companies are not above posting fake reviews about themselves or lying about their successes. This particular company’s about us on their website claims they have gotten 20,000 timeshare owners out in 8 years. Interesting because their LLC and website are only a little more than two years old.

Sorry, probably not the reply you wanted to see. Wish you luck on your decision.
Hey, no worries. That was the first thing I noticed was their business was less that 2 years old despite the claim of satisfying customers. Thanks for the folks on here.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the folks on here.

No problem. Even though we see posts on here weekly from newcomers asking "Has anyone heard of such-and-such timeshare exit/cancel/relief company", we don't mind answering as it helps many TS owners avoid the many scams and shady operations out there.

Flyin

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
No more TS
What TS matters are you referring to? If they ask for a large upfront fee, it’s a scam.
If you do not want to have to put up with the hassle of filing paper work, trying to get ahold of the timeshare, and changing over the title back to the resort or someone who you unload the burden of the timeshare on, then yes, you will need to pay a legitimate company to handle it. Not all companies are scams. This company has no bad reviews on them other than your speculations. Research is not opinions.

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
You sound quite familiar with this company. Would you care to tell us how much this company charges for "[putting] up with the hassle of filing paper work, trying to get ahold of the timeshare, and changing over the title back to the resort or someone who you unload the burden of the timeshare"?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
registered today to defend an upfront fee cancellation company last mentioned more than a year ago?

alrightythen!

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
If you do not want to have to put up with the hassle of filing paper work, trying to get ahold of the timeshare, and changing over the title back to the resort or someone who you unload the burden of the timeshare on, then yes, you will need to pay a legitimate company to handle it. Not all companies are scams. This company has no bad reviews on them other than your speculations. Research is not opinions. If TS Solutions scammed someone then I would still have my timeshare bills coming in and others would have reported them I’m sure. Not everyone is out to hurt people.

Not every exit company is out to hurt people but every exit company is out to extract thousands of dollars for “filing paper work” and other trivial activities.

Not sure if you are related to TS Solutions but it it is unusual for first time posters who are supposedly free from their timeshare to find TUG, search out this thread and then post positive remarks. What is more common in that scenario is for these first time posters to be part of the company itself trying to improve their web presence by lying/posing as a “customer”.

As I mentioned in my prior post, there is one obvious lie from this company when they state that they have gotten 20,000 out of their timeshare in 8 years. This from a company/website that are only a few years old. What other lies does this company have? I wouldn’t trust this company with a dollar let alone thousands of them.

magmue

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Kingsland
West 57th
Worldmark
Whale Pointe fractional
Point at Poipu (deed)
Lawai Beach Resort
Kauai Beach Villas
Also note the not-so-subtle username of the OP - "Flyin"? As in Flyin' In To Do Some Reputation Control? Fly In The Ointment? Or F-Lyin?

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
registered today to defend an upfront fee cancellation company last mentioned more than a year ago?

alrightythen!

Not only registered to search out a year old thread and post positive comments about the upfront fee company but also did it at 2:42 am MST.

MikeGio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
GeoPremier
Just sat in on a sales pitch from this folks. Seems to be a legal consortium or a sales channel for a number of lawyers.
They were offering quality legal representation from a team of lawyers experienced in the TS industry and claim good insights into the loopholes specific to a wide range of TS Resorts.
Thus best suited to use their insights to negotiate a exit from your specific agreement. Their fees were linked to your annual maintenance costs and seemed to range from $4000 - $6000 if your TS was paid off. Fees could go higher if you have an outstanding mortgage. Sounds reasonable enough. I have no issues paying for proper legal representation. I didn't go further with them, as I'm already trying to negotiate with Saphire Resorts, but if my efforts bog down and I need to escalate to a legal battle then they might be an option. Came to TUG hoping to find more info on these folks... Any 1st hand experience or insights appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
did you read the previous responses in this thread?

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Just sat in on a sales pitch from this folks. Seems to be a legal consortium or a sales channel for a number of lawyers.
They were offering quality legal representation from a team of lawyers experienced in the TS industry and claim good insights into the loopholes specific to a wide range of TS Resorts.
Thus best suited to use their insights to negotiate a exit from your specific agreement. Their fees were linked to your annual maintenance costs and seemed to range from $4000 - $6000 if your TS was paid off. Fees could go higher if you have an outstanding mortgage. Sounds reasonable enough. I have no issues paying for proper legal representation. I didn't go further with them, as I'm already trying to negotiate with Saphire Resorts, but if my efforts bog down and I need to escalate to a legal battle then they might be an option. Came to TUG hoping to find more info on these folks... Any 1st hand experience or insights appreciated.

You say that they have quality legal representation? How do you know they have “quality” legal representation? I assume that is what they told you. These sales pitches from exit companies are filled with lies and scare tactics. This statement sounds like one of those lies. Many of these exit companies want people to think they have a bunch of lawyers. Very few have any lawyers affiliated with the company. Their website, which my service provider gave me a warning that the site is risky, says nothing anywhere about being a band of lawyers.

Last edited:

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
No group of anyone- including lawyers- have ANY magic words to make a skillfully written contract go away. And the people who write timeshare contracts work VERY hard to make them bulletproof.

Your choice is to find someone to buy your TS, give it to, pay someone to take it, or stop paying and take the consequences of a default. Maybe nothing will happen, though there is a (slight) chance that they will put a bad report on your credit, or (even slighter chance) that they'll get a court to file a judgement against you, forcing you to pay it off on their terms.

The same things can happen if you hire the upfront fee scammers, but they'll have your money too.

Jim

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
Their fees were linked to your annual maintenance costs and seemed to range from $4000 - $6000
No. I’m an attorney. Real attorneys do not bill this way, they bill at an hourly rate. This is a scam.

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
$4,000 - $6,000 sounds reasonable enough? Sounds outrageous to me!

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is just another upfront fee "exit/relief/escape/rescue" scam, plainly and simply stated.

"Quality legal representation" will not get you out of a valid and legally binding contract that you voluntarily executed. For that, you need a quality magician.
I am admittedly unfamiliar with current fees for magicians, but it’s probably much less costly than this scam “exit” operation you mention and your odds of success would certainly be much better with a quality magician. :)

Last edited:

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seems to be a legal consortium or a sales channel for a number of lawyers.
I have no issues paying for proper legal representation.
What are you hoping legal representation will do for you? Do you really need to pay $4000+ for legal representation?

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort; Wyndham Bonnet Creek; Wyndham Bali Hai; Wyndham Canterbury; Wyndham Grand Desert; Marriott Grand Chateau
For anyone reading this who actually wants real legal representation, call your local bar association and ask for their attorney referral service. I guarantee you’ll end up with someone who won’t charge you a $6,000 flat fee to rip you off.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score
For anyone reading this who actually wants real legal representation, call your local bar association and ask for their attorney referral service. I guarantee you’ll end up with someone who won’t charge you a $6,000 flat fee to rip you off.
My guarantee is simply that, with or without a state bar association reference to an attorney, there is no secret pathway or escape route to somehow "exit" a valid, competently prepared and legally binding contract into which someone has voluntarily entered of their own free will and choice.

For a "timeshare exit", I still recommend going with a "quality magician" (or maybe a good local sorcerer) over hiring any attorney, to improve the odds of success. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: RX8

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Again, I ask the question, Why would one need legal representation? What will a lawyer do for a TS owner that an owner can't do himself?

Fido Chuckwagon

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My guarantee is simply that, with or without a state bar association reference to an attorney, there is no secret pathway or escape route to somehow "exit" a valid, competently prepared and legally binding contract into which someone has voluntarily entered of their own free will and choice.

For a "timeshare exit", I still recommend going with a "quality magician" over hiring any attorney, in order to improve the odds of a successful outcome. ;)
Oh, I absolutely agree. The best an attorney is going to be be able to do is advise you of your actual options (like defaulting, going into foreclosure, trying to negotiate a deedback in lieu, whether a deficiency judgment is possible in their jurisdiction and the likelihood of that happening, declaring bankruptcy if appropriate, etc.).

Last edited: