• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

transfer bluegreen to a tug member

sara1968

Reaction score
Looking for information about Lindner Bernard Lee does anybody sold or give the timeshare to him? I want to make sure I did the right thing transferring my timeshare, please any information it wil be helpful.
SD

theo

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Some Bluegreen transfers require a larcenous "transfer fee"...

Looking for information about Lindner Bernard Lee does anybody sold or give the timeshare to him? I want to make sure I did the right thing transferring my timeshare, please any information it wil be helpful.
SD

I don't know or have any input on your recipient, but fwiw a family member recently transferred a deeded week ownership at a Bluegreen-managed resort in FL over to a daughter. While there was no "sale" money involved and it was strictly a "intra-family" change, Bluegreen still required a $200 "transfer fee" after a new deed was recorded before they would acknowledge or process the change in ownership within their internal (i.e., billing) records.

I don't know if this Bluegreen "transfer fee" requirement applies to your particular situation. I am well aware that there is a very clear and distinct difference between a Bluegreen points package ownership and a deeded ownership at a resort which is merely managed by Bluegreen. I'm just mentioning this possibly applicable "transfer fee" detail so that you can make certain to successfully and completely "close the loop" on your particular transfer... :shrug:

sara1968

Reaction score
Thanks

I did transfer my points to him and I paid the transfer fee to bluegreen I just want to get it out my way, and hope I don't have to paid any more maintenance fees. He said he bought from other tug members that's why I was interested to know if this is going to be for real or I will be scam again.
Thanks.
SD

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
We don't usually know TUG users by their real names - what is his TUG user name?

Was this a personal transaction, or does he work for a company that you transferred it to?

sara1968

Reaction score
I dont know his tug name, but I did make the transaction with blue green after he send me his information to do the transfer in his name I dont known if he works for the transaction company, but i did pay him 99.00 for helping me with the paper work, hes name is Lee he may have some rent ad. In tug.

Sara

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I am sorry, but we have no way of knowing who he is. I suggest that you call BlueGreen to see if the ownership has been transferred out of your name and into his name.

Dave H

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am sorry, but we have no way of knowing who he is. I suggest that you call BlueGreen to see if the ownership has been transferred out of your name and into his name.

Her file is to new the transfer paperwork is only 13 days old. I have sent her a PM to let her know the process as we handle the Bluegreen Points transfers.

sara1968

Reaction score
Problem solved

Thanks, everyone for your quick response, been a TUG member is the best!
:whoopie: :whoopie: :cheer!
Sara