• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Trans Action Realty???

rosepointe

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done business with this company?

How long does it usually take if you use a compnay to close a resale for you before all the documents are completed and the deed or usage document is tranferred to the new owner if buying a resale?

Still gathering facts before we make offers with anyone.

Thank You
Karen

cozymel

TUG Member
Reaction score
rosepointe said:
Has anyone done business with this company?

How long does it usually take if you use a compnay to close a resale for you before all the documents are completed and the deed or usage document is tranferred to the new owner if buying a resale?

Still gathering facts before we make offers with anyone.

Thank You
Karen

You will not go wrong working with Transaction Realty. Shelley is truly a professional.

As far as how long it will take, it depends on the county. Some counties record faster than others.

bentlew

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good Company

I have used them before and the experience was very positive. It took about 6 weeks to close the transaction and Shelley was very good at communicating everything that was happening.

mamadot

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have used Shelley on 2 Marriott resales. NCV took about 6 weeks and SW was very quick.

Shelley is very good about keeping up on all these transactions.

tsl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would use Shelley again in a heartbeat. She still sends me good information and it has been years since we purchased. She is great.

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
You can trust Shelley. I've known her for many years. She knows her business and will help you find what the timeshare that is meant for you.

Fern

Lee B

TUG Member
Reaction score
Fern, That Link Didn't Work

Your link said, "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." Maybe it's a temporary glich.

cindi

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shelley is awesome. She even helped me out with a huge problem that developed when I bought a timeshare through another company! You can't go with dealing with her.

Fern Modena

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Lee,
They changed things and didn't tell me. It works now...Drop in for a game of "True or False."

Fern

bmann

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Transaction Realty

Shelley is the BEST. I have purchased 5 timeshares from her and have referred many friends and relatives for more. She will actually spend the time to help you decide which unit would be best for you and your circumstance. Never had any problem with any transaction and she keeps you updated frequently. She also has helped me with a transaction that was going bad with another company (closing) and helped me straighten it out. I would not hesitate to give her a unconditional reference. A true rarity in timeshares.

jancurious

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Ditto from me.....I have purchased 3 weeks from Shelley. She really knows Marriott resorts inside & out (plus others) and can guide you to purchase a resort based upon your family's wants & needs.

She's at the top of the timeshare resale professionals! Plus she is fun to talk to!

Jan

jmatias

TUG Member
Reaction score
Highly recommend Shelly. We bought and sold with her company.

You can be very confident with Shelly.

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
You should have no problems with Shelly.

Faith

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Shelly's Great

Shelley is a total professional. She even helped me out after the sale, reminding me about getting resident lift tickets because I own in that state.

Faith

Sir Newf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shelley (Transaction Realty) is Excellent!!!

:) I'll chime in here too...recently purchased Westin-Kierland, she's honest, and prompt.....I recommend her highly!!!

maiwah

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Shelly is the best!!!! You won't go wrong. I got a SW from her. Best closing, best customer service I ever had...