• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Torres Mazatlan Mexico

daveyboy3

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am booked into a one bedroom unit (UUU1 ) . Anyone every stayed there and any idea what building or floor the unit is on. Have been to Mazatlan many times but never booked here. Thanks Dave C.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am booked into a one bedroom unit (UUU1 ) . Anyone every stayed there and any idea what building or floor the unit is on. Have been to Mazatlan many times but never booked here. Thanks Dave C.
That code doesn't look like one of theirs. They are bldg 1-2-3 then the floor and a number from 1-to 6 for the unit.
I like this resort. Good onsite restaurant. On the bus route. A small tienda (store) there. Handy to get to the Cerritos restaurants/bars. Not so handy to Golden zone or Centro.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*

UUU1 looks like an exchange code. From what I remember the buildings are designated with A, B, C , D then a room number with the first number designating the floor. Building B floors 1 and 2 have the a view of the restaurant. Building A is on the seawall with the best Ocean views. Building C and D have views.

When you arrive you can speak with Gabby to see what's available for rooms. They will try to accommodate you. The Torres Maz is one of our favorites.

Bill

daveyboy3

TUG Member
Reaction score
UUU1 looks like an exchange code. From what I remember the buildings are designated with A, B, C , D then a room number with the first number designating the floor. Building B floors 1 and 2 have the a view of the restaurant. Building A is on the seawall with the best Ocean views. Building C and D have views.

When you arrive you can speak with Gabby to see what's available for rooms. They will try to accommodate you. The Torres Maz is one of our favorites.

Bill
Thanks for the help. Amazingly there is no e-mail contact for the resort since I was hoping to get the one bedroom unit that has two queen beds rather than the one king. Will keep The name Gabby in mind. Have a great day. DAve

DRIless

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Amazingly there is no e-mail contact for the resort since I was hoping to get the one bedroom unit that has two queen beds rather than the one king. Will keep The name Gabby in mind. Have a great day. DAve
Try
TMConcierge@mazatlan.viresorts.com
Phone: 011-52-669-989-8600

TORRES MAZATLAN1bd Family
Unit Type:One Bedroom Family (buildings A and B only)
Accommodations:2 Queen beds, Queen wall bed, ¾ bath (shower only)
Max Occupancy:6
Size:825 Sq Ft
Notes:Full kitchen, seasonal air conditioning

daveyboy3

TUG Member
Reaction score
Try
TMConcierge@mazatlan.viresorts.com
Phone: 011-52-669-989-8600

TORRES MAZATLAN1bd Family
Unit Type:One Bedroom Family (buildings A and B only)
Accommodations:2 Queen beds, Queen wall bed, ¾ bath (shower only)
Max Occupancy:6
Size:825 Sq Ft
Notes:Full kitchen, seasonal air conditioning
Thanks for the information. Actually found someone at VI who informed me that my unit was indeed a two bed unit which is good for our needs. Thanks for the direct e-mail contact. Tuggers are the best. Dave